Ravens Sign Chris Carr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Sign Chris Carr

I think this is a great pickup. He replaces Corey Ivey as the nickel corner/thirdcorner and also is a very good kick and punt returner the deal was 2 years/ 5 million

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3979994

YAY! I'm glad we stole him from the Steelers. He will be twice as good as Ivy and like you said, I remember him being a very good return man. I think its a fantastic signing, cheap, affordable, and he will contribute every game. Love it.

Comment

So we've obviously given up on Yamon Figurs? I don't think he offers much in the receiving game...

Comment

Yeah, I still think Yamon will compete for the PR/KR job, most likely PR but I have no clue on how he will pan out. He was great his rookie season, and then next year, he just stopped. It was wierd.

Comment

I agree the fall of Figures was disturbing. He looked like he could develop into a top 5 returner now he looks like he has never seen a football game in his life and he doesnt have a clue what to do after he catches the ball

Comment

I don't like the money at all, we overpaid big time IMO. Not excited about this at all.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
              YAY! I'm glad we stole him from the Steelers. He will be twice as good as Ivy and like you said, I remember him being a very good return man. I think its a fantastic signing, cheap, affordable, and he will contribute every game. Love it.
              I 2nd this notion ! Anything taken from the Steelers is a good move!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                I don't like the money at all, we overpaid big time IMO. Not excited about this at all.
                2.5 million each year is too much for one of the leagues top return men? Not to mention he is very versatlie and can play both S and CB. He's your typical Raven, plays with alot of heart and give it his all. Not to mention, we stole him for the Steelers, so we won't have to play him twice a year. I can't see why you're not excited about him being a Raven. He's gonna be huge for us next year.

Comment

Great pickup.

Comment

I don't like it because we vastly overpaid. He is a decent return man but he's no Devin Hester and isn't worth 2.5 mil a year. And he is a terrible CB, I'd rather have Frank Walker or Ivy out there then Carr on defense. I think he is overrated and now is overpaid and I don't like that we overpaid him. The Steelers beat us again by not having this guy on their roster.
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

wow dude...

Comment

hes way better than corey ivy are you nuts.
                        hes also an upgrade for a return man. which hes nasty at.

younutz

good pickup, nothin flashy. but nice

Go Celtics
                        Go Irish
                        Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                          hes way better than corey ivy are you nuts.
                          hes also an upgrade for a return man. which hes nasty at.

younutz

good pickup, nothin flashy. but nice
                          yeah, I can't see how we overpaid. If anything, it was Foxworth getting overpaid but he was fine with that, however Carr gets a 2 million deal and he's upset. I'll never understand him or Bigdawg.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                            I'll never understand him or Bigdawg.
                            I see what you mean. but thats what makes a message board great.

Comment

$2 million, I was told it was $5 million, if its 2 years $2 million then Im fine with it.
                              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information