X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens sign L.J. Smith

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3990774

I heard this was all but done to ATL...

wow, didn't see that comming. I guess this puts Heap on the market. What is his contract like? I wouldn't mind if the Packers trade for him.

Comment

I don't think it puts Heap on the market sadly. Another head scratcher signing in the past couple days.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I don't see this as a head scratcher? This is called a $1.5m insurance policy for Heap getting hurt again and us having to play a rookie at TE. Instead we can have a rookie and a veteran that is only 28 and is a quality player.

Comment

So our insurance policy for our oft injured TE is another team's oft injured TE? I mean when healthy I like LJ Smith it just seems weird to have an insurance policy thats injury prone like the starter.
          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I didn't say I don't like it, it just makes me scratch my head and wonder.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

side note but why do you hate Ozzie Newsome, EdReedUnstoppable
              I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                OH BOY!!!!!!
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by rockio42 View Post
                  Quick, change that before he sees it and goes into a rant about how Ozzie sucks lol. Please!

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                    Quick, change that before he sees it and goes into a rant about how Ozzie sucks lol. Please!
                    Why, other than Kyle Boller Ozzie has made some amazing picks in the draft...Flacco, Suggs, Gaither, Brown, and i think he was even there for Lewis and Ogden...
                    I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

I actually want to hear why lol and ERU, if you hate him so much, who would you rather have?

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        I actually want to hear why lol and ERU, if you hate him so much, who would you rather have?
                        Matt Millen is available!

Comment

Now we can have 2 TE sets for our offense which will add to our power game. LJ Smith...I liked him in Phily so I'm happy to see him come to Baltimore.
                          A great pass catcher, but he's undersized and doesn't like to block.
                          Good to see us target a TE which means we're now very unlikely to draft one.
                          Heap will start but I bet Smith still gets a good share of passes thrown his way

Go Celtics
                          Go Irish
                          Go Ravens

Comment

PS.

Why does this clown hate Ozzie so much.

must. know. why.

Go Celtics
                            Go Irish
                            Go Ravens

Comment

Every fan always has a opinion that is strong, just not understanding the venom towards Ozzie. He has never made complete blunder signings that have cost the franchise many years of poor performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information