No announcement yet.

Orlando Pace coming to Baltimore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be JO and Orlando all over again...now if only we could keep the refs from throwing a flag in Loadholts eye??? hmmm

Comment

and keep Loadholt from throwing temper tantrums in a playoff game resulting in 2 15 yard penalties and costing us the damn game!!!!

Comment

just read on the Baltimore Sun that we are the most aggressive team for Pace. I can't see why since we've already got Willie. I guess its a money issue. Also, what do you guys think about James Laurinatis? Alot of so called "experts" are giving him to us in there mocks. whats yalls take on him?

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
          just read on the Baltimore Sun that we are the most aggressive team for Pace. I can't see why since we've already got Willie. I guess its a money issue. Also, what do you guys think about James Laurinatis? Alot of so called "experts" are giving him to us in there mocks. whats yalls take on him?
          No James L. They seem to think that since we lost Scott we are in dire need of an ILB, but in reality we've got Gooden and Burgess who are our future at ILB (Gooden more so than Burgess). Laurinitis doesn't really fit the 3-4, and in ours you need to be strong to shed blockers which he really struggles with.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
            No James L. They seem to think that since we lost Scott we are in dire need of an ILB, but in reality we've got Gooden and Burgess who are our future at ILB (Gooden more so than Burgess). Laurinitis doesn't really fit the 3-4, and in ours you need to be strong to shed blockers which he really struggles with.
            yeah that was exactly what I think, I can't see how he is being projected as a Raven on many mock drafts.

Comment

Well I think we should bring in Orlando... Still think he can add value to us.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMike View Post
                Well I think we should bring in Orlando... Still think he can add value to us.
                The only REAL reason I can think of is that they are worried about the RT play and depth at the position. RT play wasn't horrible(especially with the unbalanced line schemes of Cam), but maybe Tackle depth is a bit slim, with Terry not proven a good LT or Anderson being way too old to play anything but RT. If something serious happened to Gaither, our line would be in trouble.

That brings me to another point, maybe they don't think David Hale and/or Oniel Cousins are developing well at this point, especially if they wanted either one at tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
                  The only REAL reason I can think of is that they are worried about the RT play and depth at the position. RT play wasn't horrible(especially with the unbalanced line schemes of Cam), but maybe Tackle depth is a bit slim, with Terry not proven a good LT or Anderson being way too old to play anything but RT. If something serious happened to Gaither, our line would be in trouble.

That brings me to another point, maybe they don't think David Hale and/or Oniel Cousins are developing well at this point, especially if they wanted either one at tackle.
                  I think they viewed Cousins as a potential RT, but IDK. I think his arms are too short to play on the outside, but he could make a great guard IMO. Especially with Yanda's injury I think he would be good for depth and maybe even a starter one day (he's still pretty ray for an OL). I don't have much Hope for Hale because most NFL teams only carry 8 or 9 OL on the roster at a time. That would be Gaither, Grubbs, Birk, Yanda, Anderson, Terry, Cousins, and Chester at this point if we sticked with 8. I think that we really only need to upgrade the RT position, and Pace may be able to do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information