Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawan Landry Signs Tender

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...an_Landry.aspx

I am extremely happy that he signed with us before somebody made a serious RFA pitch towards him; I wouldn't doubt that Ozzie might take a low pick (his tender) and try to strike gold again.

glad to see this. I was pretty sure he'd sign it, koch has also signed. Sypnewski and a couple other guys still haven't signed there yet.

Comment

I could be wrong but I think teams can still sign them to an offer sheet. I dont think any will with Landry's injury last year same for Quinn.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        I could be wrong but I think teams can still sign them to an offer sheet. I dont think any will with Landry's injury last year same for Quinn.
        No, they can't now. He's signed a one-year contract with Baltimore thus negating the ability of other teams to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
          No, they can't now. He's signed a one-year contract with Baltimore thus negating the ability of other teams to sign him.
          Ok, I thought there was a certain date that no matter what teams could sign RFA's to offer sheets.......my bad.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
            glad to see this. I was pretty sure he'd sign it, koch has also signed. Sypnewski and a couple other guys still haven't signed there yet.
            http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...n_Tenders.aspx

Williams and Sypniewski have signed there Tenders :D

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information