Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this Pie contract year or something? I am having a brain fart. I know he was a 5 tool player coming out. He was a nice prospect. I have high hopes for our outfield.

Comment

wow listen to the boos when Texiera steped up to bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        wow listen to the boos when Texiera steped up to bat.
        made my day

texiera even turned a bit red

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Good game so far. **** Texiera!!!! BOOOO!!!! I love it. Man anyone else love how our batting lineup starts? Roberts/Jones/Markakis??
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

holy 6th inning meltdown

Comment

I did every swdc oriole fan the favor of booing the living **** out of teixeira everytime he stepped to the plate.

Comment

lol at 1st i felt bad for texiera, then I realized how much of a turd he is

Comment

I am excited to see Kojo pitch today. Also I heard Pie is starting. I am excited to see both of them play

Comment

Anyone from Baltimore or who has Directtv know if the game is on tv???
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Bottom line? You don't get booed unless you matter. Nobody boos the Baltimore Orioles when they're on the road because nobody cares. Oriole fans are a symbol of what's wrong with America. Jealousy, anger, and resentment toward the successful people. Oriole fans, you may not be sharp enough to get this, but you just validated Teixeira and validated why nobody talks about you on the radio. Orioles fan, you may think you won last night, but you came across as small, angry, petty, clueless, and phony"

Colin Cowherd is a tool

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        Bottom line? You don't get booed unless you matter. Nobody boos the Baltimore Orioles when they're on the road because nobody cares. Oriole fans are a symbol of what's wrong with America. Jealousy, anger, and resentment toward the successful people. Oriole fans, you may not be sharp enough to get this, but you just validated Teixeira and validated why nobody talks about you on the radio. Orioles fan, you may think you won last night, but you came across as small, angry, petty, clueless, and phony"

Colin Cowherd is a tool
                        Anyone think he has a point???? I think he just doesn't know how bad we wanted Tex and how much we were lead to believe we had a legit shot.
                        Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

tough loss today. still ill take 2-1 against the yanks in a series any day.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                            Anyone think he has a point???? I think he just doesn't know how bad we wanted Tex and how much we were lead to believe we had a legit shot.
                            He has no point, Mark Teixeira is a phony and he got everything he deserved. It's our rights as fans to Boo if we want to, we paid to be there. I guess the national media just wants us to roll out the red carpet for the Yankees, Sox, and their fans by letting them take over our stadium every time they come to town.

Comment

ya if a big FA was acting like he was going to go to the Yankees then went to the Sox and the Yankees booed would he be saying the Yankees didnt matter?

Comment

Am I the only person on earth who is beyond excited that we didnt waste $180 million on Texeira?
                                HALL OF FAMER!
                                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information