Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya it is starting to look like a good idea, Huff puts up similar #s for a lesser price. Plus we were able to re-sign Markakis and Roberts instead of signing Texeira. But it is fun to boo everything yankees

Comment

congrats Felix for your 1st HR all season!!!

Comment

ya felix!!!! offense looks great

Comment

I went to the student night game vs the rays. Great weather, good time with some friends.

And they won 5-4, Longoria is a beast though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            congrats Felix for your 1st HR all season!!!
            What was better than the homerun was the sprint around the bases after he hit it, the dude can fly.

Comment

yes I was laughing the way he was sprinting. Pie can develop his hitting, if he can hit .270 then we would have a amazing outfield for the next 10 years. Jones and Markakis are already beasts, if he turns out OMG.

Comment

yes I was laughing the way he was sprinting. Pie can develop his hitting, if he can hit .270 then we would have a amazing outfield for the next 10 years. Jones and Markakis are already beasts, if he turns out OMG.
                The problem with Pie is, he hasn't looked that great defensively, which can probably be contributed from switching from CF to LF. He misjudges the distance in which some balls are hit and takes bad angles, I assume he will adjust as he gets more time out there. The guy has all the tools you'd want in a player and his hitting is developing at a rapid pace.

Comment

thats true, who is going to replace mora at 3rd base when he leaves? who will replace huff at first? just wanna hear opinions,

brandon snydeR?

Comment

Originally posted by ravensfan3jt View Post
                    thats true, who is going to replace mora at 3rd base when he leaves? who will replace huff at first? just wanna hear opinions,

brandon snydeR?
                    Wouldn't be surprised if we extend both players, I know for a fact Mora wants to end his career in Baltimore, he doesn't want to uproot his (large) family. If both walk my guess would be, Snyber at 1B, he's really improved over the last few years, and a platoon of Wigginton and Scott Moore at 3B with Wigginton also playing the utility role bouncing between 1B/3B/DH. If Mora is gone I'd like to see us bring in Adrian Beltre as his replacement.

Comment

Snyder has improved throughout the years and has shown he can play either 1st or 3rd. I feel it depends on what the coaches and front office feel. I believe we have the 5th pick this year, we may go for 3rd and let them develop to replace Mora. Having Snyder be 1st. Where does everyone else want us to go w/ this years draft?

Comment

Snyder has improved throughout the years and has shown he can play either 1st or 3rd. I feel it depends on what the coaches and front office feel. I believe we have the 5th pick this year, we may go for 3rd and let them develop to replace Mora. Having Snyder be 1st. Where does everyone else want us to go w/ this years draft?
                        1st and foremost you never want to go into the MLB draft, drafting due to need, always take the BPA, with that said...I am praying everyday that with the 5th pick the Orioles select SS Grant Green from USC. Early in the year he was projected top 2-4 but recently some scouts have soured on him, I still think he goes in the 2-4 range. If not Green, I'd hope Alex White or Dustin Ackley are at our pick. As the draft gets closer and closer I have a gut feeling that we take Aaron Crow, I think the draft falls out like this....

1. Strasburg (obviously)

with these players going next: (in no specific order)
                        RHSP- Alex White
                        SS/3B?-Grant Green
                        1B/OF- Dustin Ackley

If this happened, I think Crow would be the pick, don't hate the idea of taking him, but not completely in love with it either. I wouldn't mind OF Donovan Tate, not really a need but the dude is a flat out stud, dare I say Jason Heyward like potential.

My sleeper is DJ LeMahieu SS LSU, really like what this guy brings to the table, he'd be a reach at 5, but I'd love to see him drop to our 2nd rounder.

All in all the Baseball draft is terribly hard to predict so all these jibber jabber could change drastically come June.

Also Snyders future is at 1B, he is a defensive liability at 3B IMO

Comment

Fun trivia fact, The Ballpark At Arlington is the only stadium that ive been in where it was just me 3 friends of mine and a tour guide!! During the great Ravens/Cowboys Dallas Trip of 08!!!! Did I ever show you guys the pics on here?
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                            Fun trivia fact, The Ballpark At Arlington is the only stadium that ive been in where it was just me 3 friends of mine and a tour guide!! During the great Ravens/Cowboys Dallas Trip of 08!!!! Did I ever show you guys the pics on here?
                            Even if you did I didn't see them. Also I love your sig and I would be jealous but my sig is awesome as well ;)
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

R/W/O we can agree that stephenson makes ill sigs.

and ERU I didnt remember you posting those pics.

Comment

i love ur sig adam jones=future star

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information