Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Jones with the HR in the 10th I love it!!!
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

R/W/O now you see why I've been pimping Adam Jones to you since the moment we traded for him!

George Sherrill really needs to quit playing with my emotions, he lets teams get way to close before slamming the door shut.

Comment

helluva game... ol flat hat makes it interesting like always

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
          helluva game... ol flat hat makes it interesting like always
          The Brim ******* Reaper!

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            The Brim ******* Reaper!
            lol classic.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Alfredo Simon left early in the game due to shoulder discomfort, if he ends up on the DL I really hope we bring up Brad Bergensen, inject some youth in the starting rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                Even if you did I didn't see them. Also I love your sig and I would be jealous but my sig is awesome as well ;)
                Your sig is awesome as well, Adam Jones is my favorite Oriole!!
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I will be at the game tonight fellas, T Shirt Tuesday (KOJI!) + Brad Bergensen's first start = WIN! (unless Bergensen sucks, then it's only half win)

Comment

Pie is batting horrible, I thought he was going to do a lot better.

Comment

Yea that is why we need some more Montanez!!!!!
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                        Yea that is why we need some Reimold!!!!!
                        fixed it for you.

At AAA Reimold is currently batting .408 7 HR 22 RBI .482 OBP .775 slug 1.257 OPS
                        That is a sick line, it's time we give Nolan his shot at the big leagues.

In reality, Montanez isn't fairing much better at the plate than Pie, albeit in less AB's. I'd rather give playing time to Pie than Montanez, he's younger and has better physical tools. He'd be a better 4th OF than Montanez when we bring up Reimold, since Pie can play any of the 3 OF positions. Montanez and Reimold are too similar to keep both on the roster at the same time.

Even with Pie underperforming I think the club gives him until at least mid-June to start improving his approach at the plate. He is out of options so we can't send him down to AAA without subjecting him to waivers and risk losing him to another team. We knew he was a project when we traded for him. Pie has nothing left to prove at the minor league levels, and his numbers show that, he needs Major League playing time if he is ever going to develop, so that's what he's getting.

Comment

Went to the game tonight, Adam Jones is a superstar, there is nothing more you can say.

Also the Orioles are 6-1 when I am in attendance, someone from the front office needs to hook me up with some season tickets, I am a good luck charm!

Comment

I can only imagine how rock solid our team would be with some AVERAGE starting pitching........i think our staff is pathetic. Koji and Jeremy are decent, but they are Number 3 and 4 starters at best, not 1 and 2. Our front office really needs to do something about our pitching cause i dont see any help in our farm system coming anytime soon

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                              I can only imagine how rock solid our team would be with some AVERAGE starting pitching........i think our staff is pathetic. Koji and Jeremy are decent, but they are Number 3 and 4 starters at best, not 1 and 2. Our front office really needs to do something about our pitching cause i dont see any help in our farm system coming anytime soon
                              Well, Rich Hill should be added to the rotation soon, which will move Hendrickson to the bullpen. He's no ace but I think he's a solid #3. I mean we have one of the best groups of young pitching prospects in the league, we just have to sit and wait for them to come up. Guys like Chris Tillman, and Troy Patton should be up by the all star break. Tillman has #1 starter potential but I think he will level out to be a great #2. We all should pray everynight that Brian Matusz develops, IMO the guy has legit ACE Potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                                Well, Rich Hill should be added to the rotation soon, which will move Hendrickson to the bullpen. He's no ace but I think he's a solid #3. I mean we have one of the best groups of young pitching prospects in the league, we just have to sit and wait for them to come up. Guys like Chris Tillman, and Troy Patton should be up by the all star break. Tillman has #1 starter potential but I think he will level out to be a great #2. We all should pray everynight that Brian Matusz develops, IMO the guy has legit ACE Potential.
                                I really like Brian Matusz, I feel like he is one guy in our farm system that can be an ace in the future.
                                I guess im kinda tired of years of losing with false hopes (hayden penn, daniel cabrera, etc). I guess it shows up more because our hitting is actually really good now but we dont see any benefits from it because of our pitching

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information