Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well we have a lot of promising arms down there with tillman, arieta, patton, hernandez, and matsuz...

bergesen is doing decent for us... i think we'll be alright in a year or 2.... or 9

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
      well we have a lot of promising arms down there with tillman, arieta, patton, hernandez, and matsuz...

bergesen is doing decent for us... i think we'll be alright in a year or 2.... or 9
      I think Bergesen can be a solid #5 pitcher, it's just too bad he is our 3rd best pitcher at the moment.

Comment

We will see how he pitches tonight.

JW who do you all think is better? Markakis or Jones? Looking at there stats they are pretty darn even.

. N Markakis
        BAL OF 33 126 33 44 11 0 6 30 73 17 15 1 1 .429 .579 .349
        4. A Jones
        BAL OF 31 124 35 45 12 1 8 25 83 10 25 3 2 .420 .669 .363

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          We will see how he pitches tonight.

JW who do you all think is better? Markakis or Jones? Looking at there stats they are pretty darn even.

. N Markakis
          BAL OF 33 126 33 44 11 0 6 30 73 17 15 1 1 .429 .579 .349
          4. A Jones
          BAL OF 31 124 35 45 12 1 8 25 83 10 25 3 2 .420 .669 .363
          IDC who's better, they're both on my fantasy team! :D

Comment

i think when its all said and done after this season... markakis will have the better stats, both offensively and defensively...

jones is playing great now, but markakis has just been so consistent that its hard to bet against him

Comment

I agree, Markakis is a notoriously slow starter and this year he came out on a tear, so he should be pretty consistant throughout the entire season.

Jones on the other hand is red hot now, but I expect some slumps throughout the season, when all is said and done I think both will have great years.

Comment

nolan reimold got called up!!!

Comment

Yup CCB told me he was going to be.
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

They were interviewing some guy today during the game and he said Wieters will be up Friday. I think it was the Owner
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      They were interviewing some guy today during the game and he said Wieters will be up Friday. I think it was the Owner
                      It was the General Manager Andy McPhail, I just bought tickets.

Comment

The future is now. OMG our farm system is stacked plus Jones,Markakis are studs. Reimold is looking good. Wieters can be a stud catcher,

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          The future is now. OMG our farm system is stacked plus Jones,Markakis are studs. Reimold is looking good. Wieters can be a stud catcher,
                          Thanks for stating the obvious

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

just making sure we are all on the same page :):):):)

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              It was the General Manager Andy McPhail, I just bought tickets.
                              OMGGGGGGGGGG
                              so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Ravens!

Comment

It also looks like David Hernandez will be starting thursday. Eventhough I think in the long run he will end up in the bullpen I am excited to see him start, the guy is a strikeout machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information