Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCB, I be in Baltimore on Saturdayzzz for the gamezz! Missing the big debut by one day!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      CCB, I be in Baltimore on Saturdayzzz for the gamezz! Missing the big debut by one day!
      I'll be there Saturday as well! I had tickets for Saturday already but I wanted to be there for the Debut so I bought Friday tickets as well! I am pretty much a Matt Wieters groupy.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
        I'll be there Saturday as well! I had tickets for Saturday already but I wanted to be there for the Debut so I bought Friday tickets as well! I am pretty much a Matt Wieters groupy.
        It's Chick Fil A Orioles plush cow day! :O

Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were getting tickets CCB. Weren't we just talking about getting tickets to his first game?
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

so has the deadline passed? the one that prevented Wieters from starting with the O's in spring?

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
              Thanks for letting me know you were getting tickets CCB. Weren't we just talking about getting tickets to his first game?
              Yeah but we got $50 dollar tickets and I didn't think you'd wanna pay that

Comment

Yeah but we got $50 dollar tickets and I didn't think you'd wanna pay that
                Yea you are right. **** you and your $50 tickets
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

today is the day!!!

wieters is going to go 5 - 5 with 5 homeruns and 15 rbi's

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                    today is the day!!!

wieters is going to go 5 - 5 with 5 homeruns and 15 rbi's

He's going to throw out two guys on a double steal attempt and pitch a 9 pitch, 3 K, 9th inning for the save!

Comment

[b]He's going to throw out two guys on a double steal attempt[b] and pitch a 9 pitch, 3 K, 9th inning for the save!
                      this would be EPIC

Go Ravens!

Comment

Luke Scott is hot hot hot

Comment

I was at Matt Wieters first game Friday and got to see his first hit live in person last night. The atmosphere at OPACY was crazy both games (though there were a decent amount of Tigers fans there tonight) but you could just feel it in the air that you were witnessing something special. Hopefully Wieters lives up to his hype and I can tell my grandchildren about these past two games!

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          Luke Scott is hot hot hot
                          He hit another HR tonight, hopefully his hot streak does not only pertain to the Detroit Tigers.

Comment

Went to the game last night and CCB is right. Since Cal days I've never seen the place this pumped. Matt Wieters tripzzz for the win

Comment

CCB where'd you sit? I was roarin' from 34

Comment

Has everybody given up on Billy Rowell?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information