No announcement yet.

Kelly Gregg calling out UFC star

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Gregg calling out UFC star

this is just comical. Gregg would die in a fight against Lesnar
    Last edited by Ravens1991; 04-05-2009, 07:51 PM.

It'd be fun to watch to say the least. Kelly's got the right attitude as well haha. I can't wait to get him back next year.

This one sounds nice, but Lesnar is a beast!
      I love watching fight!

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Gregg would get eaten alive against just about any UFC fighter IMO. I know he was a wrestler or something in college, but man... Has he taken a look at Lesnar? We would need some more depth at DT before the season because he would get killed by him lol.

Well he obviously meets the physical demands since he's in the NFL. Plus since he was such a great wrestler in high school and could have gone anywhere for wrestling he must have good technique. If you combine those 2 things plus a crazy competitive attitude, I'd say you have a good fighter in the making. With training, he could be a UFC fighter, but i don't know about beating Brock.
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

that is quite Epic!
            my scent? making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Debug Information