No announcement yet.

Samari Rolle Re-Signs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is a moron. He got busted w/ weed at a airport then told the front office that it was a derrick Martin who just had the same birthday and hometown. IDK if he can beat out Walker but he will battle out for the #5 spot

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
      It's only 10 million over 4 years, same average as Chris Carr's deal...A late pick on Barnes would be great, that way if there were an injury, no Frank Walker and no Evan Ogelsby.

Where you have this information???

10 Million over 4 Years? Don't think, Samari is making it to 36 in the NFL!

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
        I think Derrick Martin continues his great play pre-injury (in the pre-season and T.C.) and becomes our option for our physical corner that we need. 5-10, 200+ isn't too bad considering his great athletic ability as well. I'm a believer in him, and I'm not sure that we are looking for a CB in the draft unless some great talent falls to us.
        I wish he could come back. He's a great athlete. His vert was amazing. I doubt he gets into the rotation though.

Comment

Originally posted by banetzdererste View Post
          Where you have this information???

10 Million over 4 Years? Don't think, Samari is making it to 36 in the NFL!
          It was on the team's website and nfl.com. Just because it's 4 years doesn't mean he'll play the length of the deal.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information