X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samari Rolle Re-Signs

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...aris_Back.aspx

Looks like a first round corner isn't an option... again. :(

Well, with the unlikely chance that Vontae doesn't fall to us in the first it shouldn't make much of a difference anyways. I guess it's a good move since we have 3 good/decent starting caliber CB's now, but we still don't have a big guy. Oh well.
    Last edited by coordinator0; 04-06-2009, 03:43 PM.

I love it. Now we def don't need CB in the first
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

damn it, I wish we re-signed Cmac Rolle is a waste. He is more fragile then glass, he cant tackle a 1st grader.

Comment

Not too stoked about this. Like everyone else is saying / thinking, CMac would have been much better. We don't have a lock down guy but I guess they really think Foxworth will replace CMac so Rolle will be the #2 and Fabian the nickel. We did it last year after CMac went down, so I guess we should be fine this year.

Comment

Fab is better then Rolle. I think Fab will be the #1 CB. Look at how good he did against PIT at Baltimore. When he got hurt they threw all over us.

Comment

I understand we should sign C-mac but we didn't and I am happy we got Rolle back because Foxworth/Fab/Rolle is better than Foxworth/Fab/Walker
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

WR in the 1st is all but a gurantee at this point. Which I think was the likely move all along.

Comment

I like it.
                Sumari is super experienced and even though he's injury prone, he's a gamer.
                I dont see cornerback as a need at all now.
                1 CB- Foxworth
                2 CB- Washington, Rolle
                Nickel- Carr
                Dime- Walker

Go Celtics
                Go Irish
                Go Ravens

Comment

good breakdown, I guess we wont look at CB now.

Comment

decent move.. 4 years? but he was way better than Walker so I'm fine with the move. It only helps.

Comment

I think I am one of the few that think this is a good signing for us... we saved some money under the cap by cutting him and then resigning him to less after he didn't get any better offers...

He already knows the team and is a positive guy. He will be a good addition...I don't think we will go CB in the 1st round but what a better group to learn under then Fab/Fox and Rolle?! We will pick up some depth later in the 4th or 5th round I think and have a very strong secondary..

Comment

I would love to get Barnes, then cut Walker. But I doubt it would happen

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          I would love to get Barnes, then cut Walker. But I doubt it would happen
                          perfect! I think, by the start of next season, Frank Walker is the odd man out if we draft a CB.

Comment

It's only 10 million over 4 years, same average as Chris Carr's deal...A late pick on Barnes would be great, that way if there were an injury, no Frank Walker and no Evan Ogelsby.

Comment

I think Derrick Martin continues his great play pre-injury (in the pre-season and T.C.) and becomes our option for our physical corner that we need. 5-10, 200+ isn't too bad considering his great athletic ability as well. I'm a believer in him, and I'm not sure that we are looking for a CB in the draft unless some great talent falls to us.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information