Trade for Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth/...Baltimore.html

there are talkings about the pros and contras of the Trade!

Seems this one could get interesting.
    I wish we could bring him to baltimore!

Look at the Last Years where Moss or T.O. on our List but nothing happend!

(T.O. God thanks he didn't come to Baltimore!)

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      there are reports that there may be no cap in a upcoming year(I forget what year exactly). I could see Biscotti as a guy who throws $$$ to help the team.
      I have no doubt that he would be willing to give Q the $, but what happens when the cap comes back? (I suppose it wouldn't be out too long). We would be screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
        I have no doubt that he would be willing to give Q the $, but what happens when the cap comes back? (I suppose it wouldn't be out too long). We would be screwed.
        Yea I think I heard it was just for a year. I say as long as we can resign Suggs/Gaither/Ngata I am ok with getting him. It's not worth messing up either our O-line/Pass rush/D-line IMO
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Way too much money for him. He's gonna want at least 8.5 million a year. At 26, we can get 5 years, 8.5 million for a wideout. We need to resign Suggs, Ngata, and Gaither.

Comment

Isnt he 28 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              Isnt he 28 years old.
              Yup, and he will be 29 in October.

Comment

My personal opinion? He's a bit of a diva, and I'd rather have a player who will work hard w/ Flacco to develop chemistry. That's something we'd more likely to get in the draft.

Comment

this was even announced on the ravens website

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...ts_Boldin.aspx

Comment

I Think the Eagles are out of the Race trade for Boldin!

The Giants want Edwards.
                    So let's see what happen.

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

This trade could happen on draft day, so there's still a lot of time to think about the decision.

PROS- He's a lot safer pick then developing a rookie. He would compliment Mason, Clayton, and Heap very well. Would make our offense soooo much better.

CONS- He's been injured in the past. He's expensive. He'll be 29. We'd also be loosing a 1st and 3rd, if thats what it is.

I'd love if we got him, mostly because he's dope and i've always wanted him on the Ravens. Baltimore would still have 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th round picks, where we can address DT, RT, ILB, and even a WR.
                      Imagine Anquan Boldin a Raven.
                      2nd- OT Troy Kropog
                      4th- DE Clinton McDonald
                      5th- ILB Frantz Joseph
                      6th- WR Greg Carr

I'd dig it

Go Celtics
                      Go Irish
                      Go Ravens

Comment

I'm now completely against this because Im supersticious and the last time we didn't have a 1st rd pick we had the worst draft in the history of the Baltimore Ravens!
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

yeah, im slightly against it as well, but if it were to happen, I wouldn't be THAT upset. Afterall, he will instantly be the best WR to ever wear a Ravens uni.

Comment

I am for it, as long as it doesn't mess up our ability to re-sign Gaither/Ngata/Suggs and doesn't include Suggs in the deal. I am not completely educated on the financial structure of the team so I don't know if we'd have the space to get all that done or not, it seems like we wouldn't because I'd imagine all three of those players would be getting big deals and you'd have to add on a big deal for Boldin. But I think adding Boldin to our pre-existing roster would make us a super bowl caliber team.

Comment

I'm pretty sure we don't have the cap space to take on Boldin's CURRENT contract in a trade, so we'd have to cut/trade somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                                I'm pretty sure we don't have the cap space to take on Boldin's CURRENT contract in a trade, so we'd have to cut/trade somebody.
                                And like I said before I would rather have Suggs and draft a WR than to get Boldin and try to replace Suggs.
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information