Trade for Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
    And like I said before I would rather have Suggs and draft a WR than to get Boldin and try to replace Suggs.
    We Taged Suggs Two Times! And never come to an Extension!!
    We shouldn't forget about this.

But, our Defense lost this year great players, and i don't want to lose another one!

So, i like to have him in Baltimore, but if the Price is too much high, we should stay and Draft an WR in the 1st and get another Travis Taylor

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by banetzdererste View Post
      We Taged Suggs Two Times! And never come to an Extension!!
      We shouldn't forget about this.

But, our Defense lost this year great players, and i don't want to lose another one!

So, i like to have him in Baltimore, but if the Price is too much high, we should stay and Draft an WR in the 1st and get another Travis Taylor
      Or we can draft WR and get our first Randy Moss
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        I'm now completely against this because Im supersticious and the last time we didn't have a 1st rd pick we had the worst draft in the history of the Baltimore Ravens!
        That was a pretty awful draft..not to mention Ozzie has 2nd round disorder syndrome.

Comment

I think Rice will break that!!!!

Also he has a pretty good history of picking at 26. Granted we only picked there once

Comment

I don't see Suggs sticking around with you guys after this season. Afterall, you've franchised him twice and haven't been able to come to an agreement on an extension. I think that indicates Suggs wants to hit the open market, and once he does that, he's gonna get a BIG contract.

I think you guys should definitely go after Boldin. There's no guarantee that anyone you draft does ****, but you know Boldin will put up all-pro numbers and vastly imrpove your offense.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I'd been on board for a trade. I understand that the contract is an issue but the Ravens are in a position to win now. I think a WR like Boldin would help push them over the top. Plus I'll take Boldin any day over Britt/DHB/Nicks/Harvin. If those guys hit their peak, they might be almost as good as Boldin. I just think he's too talented to pass up.

Comment

I think it has to be a on the clock trade. I am nervous it puts us in cap hell. But if he brings us to a superbowl it would be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  I think Rice will break that!!!!

Also he has a pretty good history of picking at 26. Granted we only picked there once

hahaha i've never seen that picture.

I'm not a big fan of the trade, mostly because of Bolding making us break the bank for an almost 29 year old receiver who's always dinged up. I just don't see him putting up huge numbers in our offense.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    I'd been on board for a trade. I understand that the contract is an issue but the Ravens are in a position to win now. I think a WR like Boldin would help push them over the top. Plus I'll take Boldin any day over Britt/DHB/Nicks/Harvin. If those guys hit their peak, they might be almost as good as Boldin. I just think he's too talented to pass up.
                    Win now is not greater than keeping Ngata and Gaither in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                      Win now is not greater than keeping Ngata and Gaither in the future.
                      I know 2010 could be uncapped but how much under the cap are they?

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        I know 2010 could be uncapped but how much under the cap are they?
                        We are about 5 mil. under the cap as it is. I think we would have to trade somebody to get Boldin, or cut someone just before. Even if 2010 is uncapped, we would be ****** for when the cap comes back.

Comment

just wondering can anyone explain how the uncapped capped stuff works?

Comment

Apparently, 105.7 radio is reporting that John Clayton says the Ravens are the front runners to get Boldin in a deal that involves Willis McGahee + draft pick (s).

Also from what I've read the talks started out with Suggs for Boldin straight up, but we turned that down, then the Cards offered Boldin for our 1st and 3rd, but this is the first time I've heard about Willis being included.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              Apparently, 105.7 radio is reporting that John Clayton says the Ravens are the front runners to get Boldin in a deal that involves Willis McGahee + draft pick (s).

Also from what I've read the talks started out with Suggs for Boldin straight up, but we turned that down, then the Cards offered Boldin for our 1st and 3rd, but this is the first time I've heard about Willis being included.
                              Willis' huge contract might be an issue if it eats up a lot of space. Rice had better be ready to step up if that happens, but I'd be all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                                Willis' huge contract might be an issue if it eats up a lot of space. Rice had better be ready to step up if that happens, but I'd be all for it.
                                Another rumor is our 1st and Todd Heap for Boldin. Fenikz (NFLDC user) said AZ radio stations are reporting a rumored deal involving Ray Rice as well. Whatever happens it looks like we are the front runners to land Boldin, if he goes anywhere that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information