Trade for Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    Apparently, 105.7 radio is reporting that John Clayton says the Ravens are the front runners to get Boldin in a deal that involves Willis McGahee + draft pick (s).

Also from what I've read the talks started out with Suggs for Boldin straight up, but we turned that down, then the Cards offered Boldin for our 1st and 3rd, but this is the first time I've heard about Willis being included.
    Sounds good, On Madden 2009 i did the same!
    Trade Willis and a 1st Round Pick to the Cardinals :D

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
      I don't see Suggs sticking around with you guys after this season. Afterall, you've franchised him twice and haven't been able to come to an agreement on an extension. I think that indicates Suggs wants to hit the open market, and once he does that, he's gonna get a BIG contract.

I think you guys should definitely go after Boldin. There's no guarantee that anyone you draft does ****, but you know Boldin will put up all-pro numbers and vastly imrpove your offense.
      You clearly don't know much about the Ravens.. Suggs isn't leaving he wants to stay here and likes playing with Ray.

As for drafting I think of all the Teams in the NFL we draft better then any other Team. We get good value out of just about every pick we make.

I do agree we should be out to get Boldin but not at the expense of jeopardizing the future he is 29.

Comment

If Willis is in the deal we are in good shape..and I think that would be a steal.. but it does mean we are drafting a RB early in the draft... Rice is good and Le'Ron is great but we need another home run hitter in the backfield...

Comment

Apparently, 105.7 radio is reporting that John Clayton says the Ravens are the front runners to get Boldin in a deal that involves Willis McGahee + draft pick (s).

Also from what I've read the talks started out with Suggs for Boldin straight up, but we turned that down, then the Cards offered Boldin for our 1st and 3rd, but this is the first time I've heard about Willis being included.
          Holy ****! Now that is a deal I could live with. Boldin's contract would kinda be close to what McGahee's is, and there fore it wouldn't affect what we do in the future so much. McGahee + a 2nd wouldn't be too bad.

I also could see the Heap deal going down. It almost seems like a perfect fit (he also went to ASU like Suggs) for both Heap and ARI. Heap's contract isn't quite at McGahee's level, but it would at least cancel out about half of Boldin's wants.

Comment

I agree jump all over that. McGahee and a 2nd. I doubt it happens but if it would work we gotta do that in a heart beat!!!!!

Comment

whats so funny? or are you just being a troll???

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                whats so funny? or are you just being a troll???
                He's trolling

Comment

To be fair, the idea that McGahee and a late 2nd round pick could get Anquan Boldin is a laugh.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

He is worried the Ravens might get Boldin
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      He is worried the Ravens might get Boldin
                      Nah he posted that in about 3-4 threads already.

Comment

ahha yeah, damn you geo for deleting them.

Comment

Nah he posted that in about 3-4 threads already.
                          I know I have seen them. I was just making a joke ******
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                            I know I have seen them. I was just making a joke ******
                            Don't make me personally attack you *****.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              ahha yeah, damn you geo for deleting them.
                              I deleted it because it was a troll attempt. If you post what was so funny then I wouldnt have done it.

Comment

Don't make me personally attack you *****.
                                Oh yea I forgot that you're not in another state!!!!!
                                Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information