Trade for Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
    It doesn't matter how much they are asking for him, we simply can't afford Boldin right now w/ or w/o a new contract.
    I've read that we can, can't remember where but someone broke down how it would be possible to.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
      I've read that we can, can't remember where but someone broke down how it would be possible to.
      We have 1.5 mil. remaining right now, the only way I would be able to see it happening is to trade Heap and cut somebody else. IDK if I see the FO giving up multiple players for a WR...

Comment

how about trading McGahee and Heap AND a 2nd rounder? Both guys have big contracts. If we get Boldin, trade Heap and McGahee, and still have our first, it'd be awesome. We could then actually take the BPa, which might be Chris Wells. I've always been a fan of his and he'd be amazing in our offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
          how about trading McGahee and Heap AND a 2nd rounder? Both guys have big contracts. If we get Boldin, trade Heap and McGahee, and still have our first, it'd be awesome. We could then actually take the BPa, which might be Chris Wells. I've always been a fan of his and he'd be amazing in our offense.
          We can't cut or trade McGahee. It would cost us 11.25 mil. against the cap this year alone.

http://ravens24x7.com/column_view.ph...3&view=archive

Plus even if the Cardinals wanted McGahee, the Ravens canít afford to part with him. No, that is not a typo. The Ravens cannot afford to trade Willie Mac. If they did the team would be hit with a staggering $11.25 million charge against their cap and if you havenít looked at the Ravens cap status lately, they have but a fraction of that available ($1.5 million).

Comment

All this Todd Heap hate

Go Celtics
            Go Irish
            Go Ravens

Comment

105.7 reports if Pettigrew is there at 26 we take him, then we already have a deal in place that send a 2nd and heap 2 arizona

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information