Players that could get Traded?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players that could get Traded?

Since we don't have a 3rd round pick, who are some players on the trade radar for Anquan? Who and why?
    1. Todd Heap- Just signed LJ Smith, and Heap had a so so year last year. Seems the most logical.
    2. Willis McGahee- Just because I think hes overrated. Ray Rice and Leron McClain could handle the workload. Plus we got Parleme, who i think can develop nicely. This is who I prefer we trade for Anquan.
    3. Nick Greisen / Antwan Barnes- Both are versatile, and physical enough to play on the inside for Arizona.

Whats everyone else think?

Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
    Since we don't have a 3rd round pick, who are some players on the trade radar for Anquan? Who and why?
    1. Todd Heap- Just signed LJ Smith, and Heap had a so so year last year. Seems the most logical.
    2. Willis McGahee- Just because I think hes overrated. Ray Rice and Leron McClain could handle the workload. Plus we got Parleme, who i think can develop nicely. This is who I prefer we trade for Anquan.
    3. Nick Greisen / Antwan Barnes- Both are versatile, and physical enough to play on the inside for Arizona.

Whats everyone else think?
    I don't think McGahee is over-rated I just think he has been injured. A healthy Willis is pretty beast. With that said I would rather let go of Heap. The only reason I would want McGahee gone is his big ass contract.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Willis won't be gone because if we traded him it would supposedly count just as much against the cap if we cut him. Something around 11 mil. in total penalties.

Comment

Suggs - we have suitable backups, there are an abundant of rush backers in the draft, obvious contract issues..and if we get Boldin the only way it financially will work is if we give up another big dollar player..if it happens i think Suggs will be involved.
        but i dont see it us getting Boldin either way

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist

Comment

we have a third rounder

Comment

If there were to be a trade, it'd be Heap/McGahee..but I can't see that even happening. This time last year there was a rumor that Suggs would be traded to the Rams, but that never happened so I doubt it will this year.

Comment

Wait what happened to the 3rd rounder??? There's no 7th rounder, but I'm pretty sure the 3rd is still there.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

We also don't have Greisen anymore lol, and still have a 3rd (no 7th).

Comment

yeah we lost 7th round pick for dogulas

Comment

wow thats weird.
                    john clayton said on espn that we didn't have a 3rd so we'd have to trade a 1st with a player.
                    freekin nerd that guy is.

anyways, i want to keep suggs.

Go Celtics
                    Go Irish
                    Go Ravens

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information