JJ vs. Cody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ vs. Cody

Since we are pretty much set at OLB now (thank god for no Porter), why don't we discuss the position battle that will take place instead of whining about FA or bashing JJ.
    I think that we'll see a rotation of JJ on first and second downs with Cody coming in on thirds, so the position will be kind of shared. I also think that depending on Cody's progress, his health and our cap situation next season JJ could become a very movable commodity as trade fodder. I look at him this season not just as a starter, but as a very valuable insurance policy in case Cody gets hurt or doesn't progress. Hopefully beyond this upcoming season, Cody will allay those doubts and we will have another mid-rd guy being groomed as depth so JJ will be expendible.

For once Bo I agree with you, if this is what happens I have no problem with it, I would love to see JJ and Cody as a rotation I think it would suit both of them best.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I think it will lead to a great training camp battle.

Comment

i think jarrett will win the battle rather easily and go on to have 8+ sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
          Wishful thinking, we could only hope. Personally I think we must take an OLB day 1.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
            I highly doubt he gets 8+ sacks, Ill be happy if he gets 5.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I really dont feel there will be a battle for who starts. I think Jarrett is going to be the man from day one of camp. Theres noway they give it to Cody over him. He doesnt have half the game experience and Johnson is just a flat out better player.

Comment

i agree there will be a rotation between them, unless one is just flat out miles ahead of the other

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  Wishful thinking, we could only hope. Personally I think we must take an OLB day 1.
                  I Agree With That
                  I Think Anthony Spencer Is Way To Good For Us To Pass Up
                  Spencer Can Learn Under Terrell and Ray For A Year
                  Meanwhile We Can See What JJ and Cody Can Do For Us
                  But Spencer Still Has The Talent To Become The Starter

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

I like the idea of Dan COdy and JJ rotation, and if that is what we will do i doubt we take a OLB in the first round. I dont think we should focus on replacing A.D. yet but focus more on replacing Trevor Pryce, I think taking Ray McDonald in the second round would be a great replacment for the future. I would like to see us take a o-linemen in the first round or a Cornerback.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
                    #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
                    I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information