Michael Oher!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by America View Post
    If only Jason Brown were still here. God that would be amazing.
    I think it's almost safe to say we got the last little laugh..especially if Jason Smith doesn't play as well as expected.

Oher's gonna be a great fit, he's an absolute mauler and will do WONDERS for the running game, especially on the outside.

Comment

great pick, oher will be a great right tackle for a year or two before eventually swapping spots with gaither, who could be best suited there anyways.

i had oher going 10th in my mock...we may have the best o.l. in the league!

Comment

I really hope we resign Gaither though. Those two could be great bookends for the next 10 years.

Comment

ya hopefully we keep him. we still got a chance at Boldin because Philly,Tenn have addressed WR needs

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
            If only Jason Brown were still here. God that would be amazing.
            With the depth at the center position in the draft and us having a veteran Pro Bowler there .... I am not worried that Jason Brown is not there...

Comment

ya I love that C from PSU

Comment

God I still can't believe we got Oher, such a good pick. However, does anybody else not feel too pumped about it? I absolutely love this pick and it is one of the best we could have made, but I guess I just can't get too excited about an OL lol.

Comment

High Fives All Around!!! I'm so pumped!!! Perfect Pick.

Having an O-Line like ours is how you win in the AFC North.

Comment

OL is not a flashy pick, but getting a top 10 pick at 23... dang... that is good value
                    plus we just got 2 bookends for the next 10 years

Go Ravens!

Comment

Comment

Just a though, with us trading up for Oher, does it mean we might let Gaither go?? So Oher can replace him? I pray we keep em both. Matsko will work wonders with Oher, just like he is doing with Gaither.

Comment

I dont think so. IDK where that idea came up. We have a big hole at RT after Anderson, Oher was a major steal so we could get him, let him sit behind the best RT of his generation for a year. then be a RT

Comment

you think the transition will be tough for him? I think Matsko will do a great job with him.

Comment

I think he will be fine. Gaither had intelligence issues as well and look at what we did with him.

Comment

Now I know why I like the Ravens.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information