Michael Oher!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Oher!!!

I love this pick. His interview made me like it more. Good value. He's a hard worker and should start at RT from day 1 for a long time.

Tis is an epic win pick for us. i love it. OL is always the way to go when there's a need, and we only gave up a 5th to move up.

Comment

Gaither and Oher. Potentially the best Tackle tandem for the next 10 years!!!!!!

Comment

Damn, posted my thread at the same time!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

This is the steal of the draft... Detroit will regret not selecting him when they had the chance... would have loved Pettigrew or Maclin or Maualuga but I am ecstatic about this guy !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

IM LOVING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oher-Yanda-Birk-Grubbs-Gaither

GREAT PICK OHER WILL BE A STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so excited right now. Our o-lne will be great in the near future. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT.

question marks-
            Still need a WR
            What did we give up to get Oher?

Comment

We gave up a 5th rounder...here is what I said in the other thread

I am so excited about this pick. I have stated all throughout this process that I thought Oher would be the best OT in this entire class. I am a huge fan of his. 4 Year starter, and didnt allow a sack his entire junior/senior seasons. I think he is an absolute STEAL at 23 and Im glad we moved up to grab him. He was definitely BPA, and he is one of my fave prospects in this entire draft. Great job by the FO on this one.
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

only lost a 5th. I could see us letting Oher learn for a year behind Anderson. He has the best RT of the generation to show him the ins and outs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                  only lost a 5th. I could see us letting Oher learn for a year behind Anderson. He has the best RT of the generation to show him the ins and outs.
                  I really think Oher will end up at LT. He is much more suited to it then Gaither IMO, and even though Gaither did well last night, keep in mind, Oher has 4 years of experience playing there, and didnt give up a sack in 2 straight seasons. He is a natural LT and I think it would be a mistake not to take advantage of his talent and experience.

Comment

I think it's a fantastic pickup. He might even become the eventual LT if the Ravens ever wanted to let go of Gaither(and seeing he's a RFA next season, it's possible). The value, however, is phenomenal. It made way too much sense as well, with the top 4 wideouts gone and Ozzie confident at the depth at corner, unless he trades for someone. Gooden better be developing on schedule.

Well here's to hoping Malaluga (unlikely) falls to the late second round.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                      IM LOVING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oher-Yanda-Birk-Grubbs-Gaither
                      Not going to lie, that's pretty disgusting.

Comment

We gave up 160 something, our 5th. All those teams who moved up 2 spots earlier, Buccs and Eagles, gave up picks in the 190s. Can't complain though. Such good value.

Comment

we will see what happens. I would love Malaluga if we trade up for him. But I hope we plan on keeping Gaither

Comment

If only Jason Brown were still here. God that would be amazing.

Comment

Yeah I figured we traded for Maualuga or Oher, but I'm glad we went Oher. I'd love Ray Ray tutoring Rey Rey, but I want to give Tavares Gooden a chance to start.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information