Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: Beck To Join Ravens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Report: Beck To Join Ravens

    Report: Beck To Join Ravens

  • #2
    Not really sure where he would fit in, he would definitely be the #3 QB if we kept him. I'd rather just give the spot to Willy lol.

    Comment


    • #3
      yea he will be a nice #3. There were reports that MIA liked him more then Quinn so if Flacco ever goes down(pray it never happens) at least we get a guy who our OC liked. We can still run wild cat variations with Beck at QB and Smith doing W/E if flacco get hurt.

      Comment


      • #4
        3rd QB job belongs to Bouman, not Willy. Willy might crack the practice squad, but he wont be makin the active roster.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

        Xbox Live - Kevown8999

        Comment


        • #5
          This is a Cam Cameron move, wasn't Beck the QB he selected in his short stint as their head coach.

          Comment


          • #6
            yes, it said that in the article.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              yes, it said that in the article.
              Haha, I didn't read the article just what the link said.

              Comment


              • #8
                boo. whatever, it won't be of any importance

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think he'd be a nice backup. I'd love him over Bouman. Willy won't make the roster.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    3rd QB job belongs to Bouman, not Willy. Willy might crack the practice squad, but he wont be makin the active roster.
                    That's what I believe will end up happening, but I'd rather have Willy lol.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Okay, so now its official, and they also released Bouman. Thank god, he was old and looked wierd.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Haha, John Beck...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                          Okay, so now its official, and they also released Bouman. Thank god, he was old and looked wierd.
                          lolololololololololol. Not really an unexpected move though, we now have 4 QB's on the roster. I'm think we will keep Willy for the PS unless another team signs him to their roster, so i wonder who will win out between Smith and Beck... probably Smith because of what he brings to the offense. We will probably keep Beck as the third QB (although inactive) for injury purposes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                            lolololololololololol. Not really an unexpected move though, we now have 4 QB's on the roster. I'm think we will keep Willy for the PS unless another team signs him to their roster, so i wonder who will win out between Smith and Beck... probably Smith because of what he brings to the offense. We will probably keep Beck as the third QB (although inactive) for injury purposes.
                            yeah, I think Smith is the un-disputed #2, Beck and Willy should fight it out for the #3.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information