Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bisciotti - Top 5 best owners.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ers/index.html

Steve Bisciotti was rated the 5th best owner in the nfl by SI. One question though... was he our majority owner when we won the superbowl? Cause it says in the article that he bought the ravens in 2000.

pretty cool though

Go Ravens!

I saw him one day in where was I ummmm...ohh La Jolla, CA . I think it was him. I saw him at some lil cafe with his wife. I have been a huge fan of his for sometime. Some cool stuff aobut him in Feinstein's book, Next Man Up
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I think he bought the Ravens but he didnt get majority until a certain time or something. My neighbor partied w/ him back in the day at salisbury. Also I do agree he is a good owner. If we ever go to no salary cap in football I see him throwing big bucks, but I see him giving Ozzie a blank check, instead of giving himself a blank check.

Comment

Bisciotti FTW

Comment

Which Ravens fan is it that hates Biscotti? Was it ERU? Big Dawg? Someone else? I know someone on here was not a fan and had some disparaging things to say about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Which Ravens fan is it that hates Biscotti? Was it ERU? Big Dawg? Someone else? I know someone on here was not a fan and had some disparaging things to say about him.
            Odds are it was one of them who had an unreasonable hatred for him...

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              Yeah I think both of em hate him AND Newsome. If it was up to them Kyle Boller would still be our QB and we would be sitting in the bottom of the AFC north.

Comment

where are ERU and big dawg? We need some controversy on this board.. haha

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                  where are ERU and big dawg? We need some controversy on this board.. haha
                  They are too busy giving each other colonoscopies.
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

ya they both hate Newsome and Biscotti. I know BigDawg likes Flacco now, ERU still hates his guts. Granted me and them have never seen eye to eye, but it was fun argueing on here.

Comment

ERu and Big Dawg's fav snack ( I know different spelling so ****!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        ya they both hate Newsome and Biscotti. I know BigDawg likes Flacco now, ERU still hates his guts. Granted me and them have never seen eye to eye, but it was fun argueing on here.
                        why the hell does he still hate Flacco? That dude makes no sense. He supports Boller through years of failure and losing seasons yet Flacco takes the Ravens to the AFC Championship and he hates him. I'll never understand him.

Comment

IDK he was attaking Flacco after the AFC title game, saying "Flacco licks sacko" and how we would be super bowl Champs w/ Troy SMith. He is a unique individual, but you gotta love him

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            IDK he was attaking Flacco after the AFC title game, saying "Flacco licks sacko" and how we would be super bowl Champs w/ Troy SMith. He is a unique individual, but you gotta love him
                            Ha, his boy Boller couldn't even get us into the playoffs, yet he flames Flacco for losing in the AFCCG in his rookie season? I love that he's a Caps fan, but he makes no sense to me when it comes to the Baltimore Ravens.

Comment

Every team could make it to the SB with Troy Smith as QB. Dude is epic!

any of you read Next Man Up?

i loved the book.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information