Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willis McGahee Trade

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=2265

Apparently the Ravens are indeeed interested in trading for Willis McGahee. Nothing official but if Jamal is out, I thinkt his is the best possible move. I just wonder what its going to take to get him. Im guessing a 3rd.

I pray this happens hopefully our 3rd rounder is enough.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
      I pray this happens hopefully our 3rd rounder is enough.
      It would be like Christmas for me to get Willis. Hes still young enough so I dont mind investing a pick in him. I thought the rumors of us getting him died down but im excited to hear we are still trying to get him.

Comment

If we can get him for a third, I say do it, maybe even for a second, maybe. A lot of people around here bash Willis but I think he's a damn good runner and would give us a legit run game. Beggars can't be choosers, especially the way this draft is shaping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
          If we can get him for a third, I say do it, maybe even for a second, maybe. A lot of people around here bash Willis but I think he's a damn good runner and would give us a legit run game. Beggars can't be choosers, especially the way this draft is shaping up.
          I mean would you rahter have Hunt/Irons/Bush/whoever in the 2nd or Willis? Id rather have Willis. I think we can get it done for a 3rd but if it takes a 2nd I am all for it.

Comment

I think we will have to think in the long run, as in we will be able to get Suggs back for a long term deal.

Comment

If I were you, I'd hope that the Giants end up signing Dominic Rhodes. Because if we don't I think we pull the trigger on giving up our third for Willis which it seems we really don't want to.

Comment

as a bills fan i really hope we can make the trade work, i am soooo sick of willis

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  If I were you, I'd hope that the Giants end up signing Dominic Rhodes. Because if we don't I think we pull the trigger on giving up our third for Willis which it seems we really don't want to.
                  Well from what I heard Rhodes is pretty close to being a giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    I mean would you rahter have Hunt/Irons/Bush/whoever in the 2nd or Willis? Id rather have Willis. I think we can get it done for a 3rd but if it takes a 2nd I am all for it.
                    Exactly, character aside, none of those guys possess the physical talents that Willis does. He's also NFL tested and would contribute more, sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      I think we will have to think in the long run, as in we will be able to get Suggs back for a long term deal.
                      I do not htink there is anyway we let Suggs go. I think he is the one player on our team that we would do absolutely anything to keep. Also I mean we need a RB of some kind, Musa and Anderson are not the answer and if we are starting one of them next season is going to be an absolute waste and we wont be going anywhere. I think if we get McGahee we will have an outside shot at the playoffs again.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                        Well from what I heard Rhodes is pretty close to being a giant.
                        I thought so too. I thought we would sign him right away. We had him in for a visit the first day of Free Agency, Friday. It is now Tuesday and apparently he either visited Buffalo today or is going to tomorrow. The longer it goes the less optimistic I am. If the Bills get him I think we part with our third for Willis so if you guys wanted Willis you would have to come up with a higher pick or throw a player in.

Comment

this would be big for us. We need a big play back..we haven't had this since jamals huuuuuuuugeeeeeee year. With McGahee running the ball we dont have to rely on McNair as much.

Comment

Yea I was wanted a speedy back that can break 80 yard us and can come out of the backfield, McNair liked to dump the ball off so getting a Lorenzo Booker type player who can turn a 2 yard catch to a 80 yard TD.

Comment

THIS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! he would finally have a nice o-line to run behind... oh wait no more Pashos so the line wont be as strong protecting the run but it should be solid enuf.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
                              #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
                              I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information