BRandon Marshall WR Denver?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRandon Marshall WR Denver?

Reports are he wants to be traded. He does have some criminal history, but he is 25 and good. I hope we consider it.

Could you imagine the uproar from Denver fans if Chicago trades for him? Lol, they lose their two best offensive players in the same year to the same team.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I would be so happy if we got Marshall but I doubt it happens.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I would feel bad, IDK if there has ever been a total meltdown and destruction of talent in a single off-season in pro sports history.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          I would be so happy if we got Marshall but I doubt it happens.
          I agree but it would be so nice!

Comment

But my question is how good of a deep threat would he be in our offense??? He is a great possesion WR....

Comment

It would still help. Marshall>Clayton
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

yes he would be the best WR on our team. He fits our short passes perfectly.

Comment

because I'm a huge Brandon Marshall fan (as well as the Ravens)
                  I'd go nuts if this happened.
                  It'd be a huge business move and would help our offense/ develop our young, talented QB.

Brandon Marshall is a top 5 WR talent.

who would the Ravens trade for him though?
                  Clayton? Draft picks?

Go Celtics
                  Go Irish
                  Go Ravens

Comment

PFT reports we are looking into it, I would love it!!!

Comment

i love him as a player, but i dislike him as a human being. His domestic abuse problems.... but hey, he can change

Go Ravens!

Comment

I agree I dont think we will get him, he is a thug. But how is his character on the football field?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                          Could you imagine the uproar from Denver fans if Chicago trades for him? Lol, they lose their two best offensive players in the same year to the same team.
                          Does no one realize that Denver has control over where he goes? There is no way they send him to chicago.

Except for:

Harris, Urlacher, Forte and every first round pick for the next ten years. Then they will consider it :P

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                            Does no one realize that Denver has control over where he goes? There is no way they send him to chicago.

Except for:

Harris, Urlacher, Forte and every first round pick for the next ten years. Then they will consider it :P
                            they should do that for jay cutler! then it would be kinda fair!... o wait...

Go Ravens!

Comment

GET MARSHALL NOW!!!

Samari Rolle had domestic abuse charges against him and we had no problem bringin him in and he's been uiet ever since. Send them Clayton and some picks or pretty much anyone they want and some picks (cept for Gaither, Ngata, and a few select others).
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information