We are close to a deal with Suggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are close to a deal with Suggs

The baltimore sun reports. Suggs also said he doesnt expect it to make him one of the NFL highest paid players which is good as well.

About freakin time!!! This will take a huge weight off the salary cap. And anyone else read the article on Newsome saying he will go back to Alabama eventually. If he is serious I pray we keep Eric DeCosta around to take over. I love the way the guys scouts for players.

Comment

Yeah I saw that. He'd be going back to be AD. I think we have some time before he goes.

Comment

yes I think Decosta can be a quality GM as well.

Comment

I hate to be pessimistic but i will believe it when I see it. Please be true, please be true!

Comment

For Suggs- I definetly think a deal will be done. He annouced it on there own website and that apparently is a "big thing" so its nice to see us get our best pass rusher locked up longterm. Its also rumored to be a rather cheap deal compared to the Big Bens and Haynesworths. As for Ozzie Newsome, I really hope Eric DeCosta will be around to replace him, because he is getting more and more popular after every draft. So if Ozzie is gonna leave, I hope he does it soon cause if DeCosta is gone, and THEN he leaves, we are screwed.

Comment

Is it cheap compared to Harrison's I would think he would get paid more for being younger?

Comment

I was thinking it would have been around Harrison. Harrison is better but Suggs is younger.

Comment

Clayton reported on NFL Live today, that it's not anywhere near as close as previously thought. He believe Suggs will play under the franchise tag this year.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

damn it, I love Suggs and want him hear long term. It seems like he is adopting the Harbaugh philosphy.

Comment

anyone else on board with me when I say Ray Rice will overseat McGahee as our #1 back? He's put in alot more work than Willis (not to take anything away from McGahee, cause he has been hurt) but he is the typical "Harbaugh" type player and I can see him starting earlier into the season. They might do what they did last year and save McGahee for the November-December stretch and use Ray in the earlier season.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information