4 WR's to come in on Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 WR's to come in on Friday

The Ravens are bringing in 4 wideouts to workout on Friday. D.J. Hackett and Drew Bennett are two of the four. The other two are not known yet, but Amani Toomer has already said he isn't attending :( Whether Mason returns or not, I would like to see the Ravens sign one of these guys. Either Bennett or Hackett, I loved Bennett back in 04-05.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,2614606.story

- random question -
    does anyone know what Paul Kruger will be playing for the Ravens next year? Is he gonna be a 3-4 OLB? and rush the passer, or are they using him as a DE?

I was really confused when they drafted Kruger. I really like the guy but he's without a real position in Baltimore

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's going to be used mainly on the line, at least that's what the front office said earlier. I don't think it would be wise to see him as a LB too much.

Comment

Out of the two aforementioned, I can't say which I'd rather have. Bennett brings that size and production. But Hackett has the youth and speed. I think Hackett could be the choice, cause it's not like he's getting other offers and he could be a good investment for the future.

Comment

Why not sign Bennett and Hackett even if it is for 1 year deals?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

About Kruger I think we will be seeing a lot of 4-3 sets in the future. Put him in to replace Pryce at 4-3 DE. Gooden is a perfect fit for 4-3 OLB, he can play 3-4 ILB but is better suited for 4-3. I could see us having Kruger bulking up to 280 so he can play either 4-3 DE or 3-4 DE.

and I agree I hope we sign someone, either Bennett Hackett Toomer IDC to a 1-2 year deal

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Why not sign Bennett and Hackett even if it is for 1 year deals?
              That's what I was hoping they'd do. But I think Harbaugh is fine with what they got so I guess they'll definetly sign 1 of the 4, but 2 is unlikely.

Comment

bennett would be a horrible pickup.
                dj hackett wouldn't be bad,
                but i want marvin harrison the most.

Go Celtics
                Go Irish
                Go Ravens

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                  bennett would be a horrible pickup.
                  dj hackett wouldn't be bad,
                  but i want marvin harrison the most.
                  Harrison? He's not physical enough to play in the AFC North. Toomer is my favorite.

Comment

Marvin would be a great veteran to bring in and help be a set of reliable hands and take some pressure off Clayton since he HAS to step up and be the 90 - 1100 - 8 to 11 TD guy for us....

Comment

Amani Toomer would be my first choice, however I don't want any of these retread clowns like Bennett/Hackett/Washington let the young guns get the job done!!

Btw pft is reporting that Joe Horn wants to be a Raven.......thanks but no thanks Joe.
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Pftt Joe Horn can go **** himself, maybe 3 years ago...maybe...

Comment

Harbaugh thinks Mason will be back

Comment

I heard he was optimistic that he is back. I didnt hear that he thinks he will be back

Comment

I hope he's not back! .......... EVER!
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information