Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mulitalo Cut

http://ravens24x7.com/column_view.ph...5&view=archive
    They speculate that it could be a move to free up cap space for Willis, though I think it's just to free up cap space in general. Mulitalo was unwilling to take a pay cut I guess.

Bye bye JO, I expect he'll retire shortly.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

In reading that story let me also say this, what is Drew Rosenhaus smoking that he thinks Willis should get anywhere near Shaun Alexander money. I wouldn't even give Willis Travis Henry money, Im really hopin we dont deal for that clwon he is nothing but trouble, and having that agent is another source of trouble.....stay away Ravens please stay away!
      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        Bye bye JO, I expect he'll retire shortly.
        I disagree, I think this has little or no effect on JO's decision. I am still very confident that JO will be back. Players are used to guys coming and going, it's the nature of the business. Just how good of friends do we know JO and Mule to be? JO is still a top OT in this league and he still has another good shot at a ring next year. I think he retires in '08.

Comment

WOAH!!!! Read the bottome of that article......Marshawn Lynch in Black and Purple would be like heaven!
          HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

In reading that story let me also say this, what is Drew Rosenhaus smoking that he thinks Willis should get anywhere near Shaun Alexander money.
            This on the other hand I absolutely agree with. Willis needs to average pver 4.0 ypc for a season before demanding probowl RB money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
              I disagree, I think this has little or no effect on JO's decision. I am still very confident that JO will be back. Players are used to guys coming and going, it's the nature of the business. Just how good of friends do we know JO and Mule to be? JO is still a top OT in this league and he still has another good shot at a ring next year. I think he retires in '08.
              I know when the talk of JO retiring first came about, there was talk it depended on how Mulitalo's situation was handled........thats the only reason I say that.
              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I know when the talk of JO retiring first came about, there was talk it depended on how Mulitalo's situation was handled........thats the only reason I say that.
                There's always talk like that, but unless it comes from JO's mouth, I don't believe it.

Comment

You can tell by Ogdens demeanor that he wants to retire now. He just seems pissed off and uninterested with football now and at this point the only reason he would play would be to collect some extra cash. He feels as he has accomplished everything in his career, and it's well known that he isn't in great terms with the organization.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                    it's well known that he isn't in great terms with the organization.
                    Well known by whom? We all know that he was upset about the passing of his father last season, but that aside I don't see where JO was that dsigruntled. In fact I'm almost positive that this whole thing was brought on by the passing of his father and has little to do with the Ravens org., money, or his love of the game. I think the chance to win another ring, maybe even dedicated to his dad, will bring him back for one more go.

Comment

I honestly dont care if Ogden retires or not, you all know I believe we are gonna take a huge step back from last year anyway, but frankly Im sick of seeing him whine and cry on the field when a play gets 5 yards instead of 50, so whatever he does is fine by me.
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Ogden was so PO'd when we cut his brother.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I honestly dont care if Ogden retires or not, you all know I believe we are gonna take a huge step back from last year anyway, but frankly Im sick of seeing him whine and cry on the field when a play gets 5 yards instead of 50, so whatever he does is fine by me.
                          Yeah i dont have high expectations for next year so I really dont care who leaves as long as its not, Mark Clayton, Todd Heap, Terrell Suggs, Bart Scott or Ed Reed.

Comment

Dont forget D Will I dont want D Will to ever leave that dude is gonna be awesome!!
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Losing Mulitalo sucks though, I liked Ed he was a good guy and he looked like he had returned to form before his injury. I hope he continues his career and keeps playing at a top level he deserves that.
                              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information