Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oher agrees to 5-year deal

From Rotoworld:

Ravens signed rookie OT Michael Oher, the No. 23 overall pick, to a five-year contract.

Terms undisclosed, but who cares? Now, Training Camp REALLY begins!!

Studly young OL!! Justin Harper lookin amazing early in camp......ITS A FANTASY!!!

I love Justin Harper, loved that pick and can't wait to see him dominate just like Oher will on that right side!!!!!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

This is great news. We need to get him prepared to protect Flacco
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        Studly young OL!! Justin Harper lookin amazing early in camp......ITS A FANTASY!!!

I love Justin Harper, loved that pick and can't wait to see him dominate just like Oher will on that right side!!!!!
        ERU, what do you like about Harper so much? I never really looked into him, can you fill me in? Compare him to Marcus Smith, whos more likely to succeed? Who does Harp compare to?

Comment

Harper is a tall WR and averaged 16.1 YPC.

But my favorite young WR is Riley, that guy is just a complete physical freak.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information