Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Terry to IR

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/..._the_Year.aspx

Hurts the depth. I like Oniel Cousins, but if we are gonna sign someone then I really hope we take a look at Levi Jones.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Well, I'm actually not too worried because I think Chester will be the starting RG this year leaving Yanda to be a backup. He can also play RT so we do have depth, along with Cousins.

Comment

I would love for the Ravens to bring in Levi Jones. He would be a monster when they stack the o-line with a 3rd tackle and with McClain in the backfield. However, I think they will stay with what they have on the team, coordinator0 had a good prediction, Chester wins RG, so Yanda can backup at RT. If not, Oniel Cousins could certainly develop into a capable backup.

Comment

Well they worked out 2 guys today and are expected to sign one, here's hopin its Levi but its probably gonna be Chad Slaughter or someone along those lines.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

yeah, if Levi Jones was so much as working out, I would have seen at least 1 headline on PFT or some other website. Its someone else for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information