Questions regarding the Ravens 2008 defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding the Ravens 2008 defense

Hey everyone, I need some help/info in regards to what base the Ravens played defensively in 2008. Did they play the 3-4, 4-3 or a hybrid? Also, I know that Pryce played DE but what positions did Ngata and Bannan play at? I'm pretty sure one of them was the other DE but I dont know which one.

Thanks.

It was a Hybrid defense combo of 3-4, 4-3. Ngata would play NT and some DE and even lined up as a LB sometimes. Bannan played end in our 3-4 settings and DT in our 4-3s.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      It was a Hybrid defense combo of 3-4, 4-3. Ngata would play NT and some DE and even lined up as a LB sometimes. Bannan played end in our 3-4 settings and DT in our 4-3s.
      Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Are you looking for info on what the Jets could use next season?

Comment

Thanks.

Do you guys know what front (3-4 or 4-3) was used during plays percentage wise?

And while I live in NY, im not a Giants or Jets fan. I'm updating the rosters for ESPN NFL 2K5 and im trying to make sure that the Ravens are as accurate as possible.

Thanks.

Comment

You can't really put a percentage on a name on the defense. It's not X amount of 34 and Y amount of 43. It's not Cover 2 or 46 or anything. That's what makes it so dangerous in my opinion. We have lineman who can drop into coverage. For example, a 52 can be a 25 front at any time or do multiple looks out of any front, and our safeties and corners are adept at blitzing. Basically Rex Ryan described it perfectly as "multiple chaos."

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information