will we carry 6 WRs this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will we carry 6 WRs this year?

I was thinking w/ Justin Harper shocking the world will we keep 6 WRs. The Wrs would be...

Mason
    Clayton
    Williams
    Harper
    Washington
    Smith

Mason,Clayton,Williams are locks to be on the team.

Harper is young, has nice physical tools and from the way reports are about him he will get picked up if we practice squad him.

Smith is young to and has nice physical tools. We all knew he would be a project IDK if we will give up on him this early

Washington is a veteran who will help us out on special teams, he is also the only WR that can go a day through training camp w/o getting hurt so he may be on the team also.

so will we keep 6 WR, if we dont who will be the odd man out.

I think we do keep 6 and if we dont, the odd man out could be Smith. I think this coaching staff really likes Kelley Washington and Harper is out playing Smith to this point by a landslide. I think a couple of positions will only have the bare minimum needed which will allow us to carry 6 WRs.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

yea I saw on some CBS tickter that Harper will be over Washington at #4. I would hope we keep Smith as a #5 IDC if we cut Washington. Smith still has talent

Comment

I'd rather have Smith too. He can block, and he was good on ST. He's a 4th rounder only in his 2nd year after playing a lot of RB early in college.

Comment

I'd rather keep Smith also, but all you hear about is how impressed the coaching staff is with Kelley Washington on special teams. Hopefully once the games start Smith shows he is a ST beast that he flashed potential of at times last year.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

yea i heard they are impressed w/ washington and Eron Riley on special teams. I hope we PS Riley just because he is a athlete on the level of DHB

Comment

Yeah I think Riley is a great candidate for the PS. Is Clayton's contract up after this season?

Comment

I am pretty sure it is up after this year.

Comment

That's what I thought. I wonder what kind of contract he'd command. Michael Clayton got 5 years 25 million and he's a very average #2.

I wonder what the future of Yamon Figurs is.

Comment

yea I wonder what will happen also. he did good as a rookie, yet was horrible after this year. With us signing Carr I wonder if we will keep him around.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post

I wonder what the future of Yamon Figurs is.
                      Burger King, McDonalds, Wendys, pretty much anywhere fries are sold...The skys the limit for this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                        Burger King, McDonalds, Wendys, pretty much anywhere fries are sold...The skys the limit for this kid.
                        I heard he flipped a mean burger back in his days at K state.

Comment

Originally posted by America View Post
                          I heard he flipped a mean burger back in his days at K state.
                          I heard the burgers weren't that good, but he was the fastest.

Comment

I heard w/ his 3rd round pick $ he is actually opening a sonic in Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              I heard w/ his 3rd round pick $ he is actually opening a sonic in Maryland
                              Are you joking or serious? That would not be something to joke about Ravens....those commecials make me very angry...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information