PS Week 2: Ravens vs. Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS Week 2: Ravens vs. Jets

What are yall looking for in the game tonight? The starters are supposed to get a good amount of playing time. I want to see Harper step up and go without a drop for the game. And the second string oline needs to improve.

I'm interested in seeing what Rex has to say after the game.

I want to see if Ryan brings "Organized Chaos" to Baltimore. I am really waiting to see if Kruger can get some pass rush tonight like he did against the Deadskins.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I hope Krugeger gets 3 sacks and sticks it to Ryan. Then in the post game talk about how Ryan is still bitter he wasnt named HC.

Comment

I wanna see Kruger take Sanchez out as a big F U to Rex, Rex still my dude but what he said is bull****.

Comment

**** Rex Ryan. I always liked him but he is the enemy now. I want someone to drill one of there offensive players out of bounds and right into his ***** ass. Ravens FTW
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I wanna see a couple of different things.

- I wanna see Ray Rice take the handoff and hit the hole hard!
            - Flacco needs to open it up and throw down the field more in these next 3 games, its preseason, picks dont mean **** now, start building a downfield arsenal.
            - I wanna see our DBs take advantage of a young QB and make some plays.
            - Pass rush has got to be there.
            - Harper needs to catch everything, anything that is within your reach you catch!
            - I wanna see LJ Smith more, he intrigues me as a receiver.
            - I wanna see Le'Ron McClain completely annihilate Bart Scott, and then drive Bart into the ground and end him!
            - I wanna see Cleo Lemon taking John Beck's roster spot!!
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

WOW, I'm absolutly loving what I see so far, love the passing game, but Flacco shouldn't have overthrown Rice, but still love the flow. and what a beautiful fake pass and handoff to Rice. I loved Rex Ryans facial expression. I bet he's pissed haha.

Comment

Geez, only the first quarter and Joe Flacco already has 107 passing yards. I'm loving everything so far. That Jets defense doesn't look anything like our Organized Chaos. haha.

Comment

Sorry Graham Gano, you will not be a Baltimore Raven.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Troy Smith does not look good so far...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                      Sorry Graham Gano, you will not be a Baltimore Raven.
                      yeah, I felt real bad for him after that miss, I really wanted him to win the job, mainly cause of his resume and how athletic he is. Still 2 more preseason games to go, but with such a tight race, he's gatta make the shorts ones.

another note, Frank Walker, you SUCK. I counted, he got beat 3 times in the 3rd quarter, one for the TD, another was awfully close but the reciever dropped the ball, and the third time the receiver was overthrown. I can't believe this guy is gonna make the roster.
                      Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 08-24-2009, 09:50 PM.

Comment

You're right. Frank Walker is garbage.

Troy just needs to step up into the pocket and deliver the ball. When it does that he looks good. When he's too quick to try to get out of the pocket, he makes porr throws and he struggles.

Also, I was impressed with Jameel McClain. He looked comfortable playing ILB and made several plays. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he ended up starting inside over Gooden.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          You're right. Frank Walker is garbage.

Troy just needs to step up into the pocket and deliver the ball. When it does that he looks good. When he's too quick to try to get out of the pocket, he makes porr throws and he struggles.

Also, I was impressed with Jameel McClain. He looked comfortable playing ILB and made several plays. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he ended up starting inside over Gooden.
                          Gooden was also making plays out there, and I really doubt McClain will overtake him. Ellerbe was higher on the depth chart than McClain before he got injured. This game might change that though.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                            Gooden was also making plays out there, and I really doubt McClain will overtake him. Ellerbe was higher on the depth chart than McClain before he got injured. This game might change that though.
                            Gooden was solid, but McClain surprised me at how effective he was. He obviously going to be a good blitzer but for a former DE, he looked pretty good in coverage. Ellebre was impressive but I think both McClain and Gooden may have jumped him now.

Comment

anyone know where the hell Davon Drew is? He was like a 5th round draft pick they took over James Casey(who was compared to Chris Cooley by "experts") and I haven't seen him out in a game once. And McClain did look real nice at ILB, but I think Gooden has already locked it up, however, with tonight's performance, McClain probably put himself ahead of Ellerbe again.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information