Clear All

• Ravens vs. Panthers

Joe Flacco's the ish man.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

yea from what I heard he is kicking ass I just saw the last drive and I will miss out on some other stuff because I am going to party so everyone post what happens.

DId the kick miss a kick shorter then a extra point? I heard that

Comment

I missed the whole game, but I'm satisfied with what I'm seeing with the stats. Only 1 sack surrendered, which means Oher did a good job against Peppers, Flacco went 23/28 for 247 yards and 1 TD (FANTASTIC) and Rice had a solid game rushing wise and a great job in the pass game. I love how they spread the ball around so much. I see Gano wasn't given any attempts and Hauschka missed 1, so I guess Gano will get the whole game next week and will need an excellent preformance to surpass Steve. Gonna wait till I see the replay until I give more comments.

Comment

Flacco was flawless, Ray Rice played well.

Kelley Washington continues to impress and I think he's our #2 WR.

Michael Oher was up and down he did a good job at some points and then had some mental lapses at times. Also got beat bad by Everrette Brown which resulted in a holding call. Had 3 penalties overall I believe.

Ray Lewis was all over the place during his time, Ngata continues to be a beast.

Domonique Foxworth played extremely well, his coverage was outstanding. Jalen Parmele may have seperated himself from Peerman and Lawrence in the 3rd RB battle.

Lardarius Webb did a decent job all night, tackle well. Chris Carr had his best night as a returner IMO.

Comment

where Oher penaltys at RT or LT, I saw a part of the game and he was at RT

Comment

Got a few questions for you guys,

once again, where the hell is Davon Drew? I haven't heard 1 work about him outta training camp and I haven't even seen him on the sidelines.

Also, why wasn't Cedric Peerman playing last night? It looks as if Parmele has him beat out with his performance last night.

- after watching the game, I think Lardarius Webb is going to be a stud in the near future, Heap looked GREAT, hopefully it carries on to the season and Cam Cameron will utilize him a lot more. I loved how Flacco checked down to Rice a lot, its safer and Rice is lighting in a bottle, he could take any on of those short passes into huge gains. I think the Baltimore Ravens offense will be a huge surprise this year.
            Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 08-30-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              where Oher penaltys at RT or LT, I saw a part of the game and he was at RT
              Both. He started off the game at RT, and had a really costly false start penalty at the half yard line that sent us back 5 and really hurt our chances of getting a score. When Gaither came out he switched over to LT. Everette Brown beat him bad on a rush and he held him so that Flacco didn't get rocked.

As far as Davon Drew, he's been pretty disappointing so far. I guess he just isn't coming along very well because we've barely seen any of him in the preseason. And with tight end not exactly being the strongest spot on the roster, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard for him to get some PT.

Idk about Peerman, but yea I would say barring anything big by him in game 4, Parmele may have locked up that 3rd RB spot. Cedric might be a PS guy.

Comment

I was very impressed with our 1st team. Mason and Washington were on the same page as Flacco the whole time he was out there. I am calling it now Ngata is going to be in the Pro Bowl this year and people are going to say he is the best DT/DE in the league. Ray Lewis is a robot. We gave up some big plays but our starters won that game 17-3. Flacco had 240+yards and only missed on 5 passes. NO INTERCEPTIONS!!!!!! That is what I like to see.
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I agree Ray Lewis is ageless. And Ngata is a beast.

I am wondering about Drew also, I didnt expect him to get any significant PT in the regular season but I would liked to see him w/ the second and third strings. He is has very big upside but it looks like the worst is happening

Comment

Flacco and Ray Rice looked amazing, could be a huge year for those 2 fellas.....hopefully!!!
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      Flacco and Ray Rice looked amazing, could be a huge year for those 2 fellas.....hopefully!!!
                      If its a huge year for those two fellars, it should translate into a huge year for Baltimore...we already know our defense is gonna be Spec-Tac-You-Lar...

Comment

Parmele, Peerman, or Lawrence, who makes the final cut?

Comment

Parmele will win the 3rd spot.
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

yeah, its looking that way, he does look good, but I really wanted Peerman, just because of the speed he brings to this team. I'd love to see him in the 4th quarter, after Rice, McGahee and McClain have worn defense down to just break a HUGE one with that 4.4 speed.

Comment

Parmele is real fast also, I think we have a very balanced offense and we will break the tradition of the Ravens having a good running game but a horrible passing game.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information