No announcement yet.

Tony Moll

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Moll

Saw that we traded him to you guys for Derrick Martin.

Moll's a solid and versitile player but he's more of a descent backup. He was a converted TE in college and mostly he played RT and RG for us, although this year he was practicing more at LT. He came in as a rookie and started a few games for us and really did a good job. But then he suffered a neck stinger and just wasn't the same since. He was affraid to get hurt again and played his hesitation.

Yeah, a decent backup is pretty much what were looking for (preferably a swing-tackle). I don't like trading Martin, but there wasn't much room on the roster for him. Although I am a little surprised that we wanted Moll, he kind of sounds like Oniel Cousins. More of a right-side kind of guy.

Well everything I've heard about Moll isn't good.

I don't like this trade one bit considering I thought Martin deserved a spot on the 53 man roster over Frank Walker (though didn't expect that to happen).

I've always been a Martin fan and I was hoping he could stick around.

yeah, Martin worked hard, but they wanted him more as a safety and they are already stacked at safety, with Zibby and Nakamura, but there is no denying that depth on the o-line was a huge issue.

Tony Pashos was released, Ravens should just pick him up for depth.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20

Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18

yeah, I loved him here in Baltimore, he would be an awesome backup. Once they add him, they could put all the o-line depth woes behind em. Moll, Hale, Pashos, and Cousins is solid depth. If they do add him, I hope they cut Kelly Talavou. I have no idea how he made the roster.

Debug Information