Mike Anderson starting FB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Anderson starting FB

What would you guys think if we started Anderson at FB. This way we dont have to address it in FA or in the Draft. That would still leave us with Musa backing up Willis.

Well he did play that role in Denver I would not be apposed to that at all... think of being worried about your FB or your HB taking it the distance that would keep teams honest for sure...

Was not something I thought about but its a great idea... would get him on the field more and let him earn some of his salary ! Plus we wouldnt have to rely solely on Justin Green and we wouldnt have to draft or sign anyone..

Comment

He was a fullback and power back in college and played some FB in Denver so he could probably fill in Mughelli's spot.

Comment

How good is he at blocking because all I care for my fullback is a good lead blocker and a reliable pass blocker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          How good is he at blocking because all I care for my fullback is a good lead blocker and a reliable pass blocker.
          He is a GREAT blocker (See Denver Running Backs). Also, I think the threat of TWO 1,000 yd. rushers would scare teams a LOT.

Also, have you thought of a Rhodes-Addai combo. Anderson is Rhodes, McGahee is Addai. That team was perfect. It gave each the amount of rest needed to succeed on the field.
          Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
          Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
            He is a GREAT blocker (See Denver Running Backs). Also, I think the threat of TWO 1,000 yd. rushers would scare teams a LOT.

Also, have you thought of a Rhodes-Addai combo. Anderson is Rhodes, McGahee is Addai. That team was perfect. It gave each the amount of rest needed to succeed on the field.
            Mike Anderson at FB had nothing to do with Denver Running backs doing good.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
              Mike Anderson at FB had nothing to do with Denver Running backs doing good.
              His blocking.
              Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
              Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Originally posted by go_ravens94 View Post
                His blocking.
                Well how about when he was the starting running back? The success of those backs was a result of the offensive line and the scheme they ran.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

this is a great idea. I think this may even end up happening. if we are getting FB i want Justin Griffith.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
                  #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
                  I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
                    this is a great idea. I think this may even end up happening. if we are getting FB i want Justin Griffith.
                    Once again the line and scheme are products of the success in Atlanta and not a direct result of Griffith. He's more of a weapon in the passing game and not a true blocking power fullback. Thats what we need for our scheme.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Why does no one else want Alan Ricard? I was pissed when we released him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                        Why does no one else want Alan Ricard? I was pissed when we released him.
                        I'm in favor of bringing him in IF he's healthy.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I wouldn't mind Anderson at FB, but my ideal situation is getting Le'Ron McClain through the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20 View Post
                            I wouldn't mind Anderson at FB, but my ideal situation is getting Le'Ron McClain through the draft.

I see you saw my post from awhile ago.... :D :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

i saw somewhere that the ravens putting anderson at FB is not an option

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information