Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another reason to hate Adam Schefter...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another reason to hate Adam Schefter...

God I hate this piece of garbage, on NFL Network's State of the Franchise he says that with our first 2 picks we should go after Justin Blaylock and Troy Smith. He is always riding John Clayton's jock in terms of reporting breaking stories and is just plain annoying!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

If we waste a second on Troy Smith I will personally kick Ozzie Newsome in the nuts.

Comment

Since when would Ozzie listen to a guy from NFL Network? Relax!

Comment

since when has ozzie newsome ever screwed up a draft for you guys? i wouldnt let a tv show ruin your next 2 months...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I have no worries about the draft I just really hate Schefter!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            If we waste a second on Troy Smith I will personally kick Ozzie Newsome in the nuts.

As I punch him in the throat at the same time!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I hate Schefter as well, and the draft will be fine, except we really need to hit on these picks now cause we only have 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, and 7th rounders plus a comp pick or 2.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Indeed the heat is on with less picks, although we may be in line for up to 4 comp picks.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

4? You think so, comp picks are for players who left in FA last year right? so we'd get 1 for Chester Taylor, and Demps but who else.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    4? You think so, comp picks are for players who left in FA last year right? so we'd get 1 for Chester Taylor, and Demps but who else.
                    Lacasse (sp?) that the colts got. maybe not a comp pic but i think we traded him. no word on what the pic is though

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                      Lacasse (sp?) that the colts got. maybe not a comp pic but i think we traded him. no word on what the pic is though
                      I thought that was a 08 pick.
                      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                        I thought that was a 08 pick.
                        you are right

http://www.gbnreport.com/trades.htm

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

We should get something for Kemu that went to Carolina last year to...

Comment

i think we will end up getting a 4th and 5th for compensation from kemo, taylor and demps..comp picks are really awarded by contract size more then what they did so next year we could possibly be getting a 3rd for Thomas and a 4th for Mughelli and Pashos

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist

Comment

Justin Blaylock would be a great pick up for you guys IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information