Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5: Cincinnati @ Baltimore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Going east-west doesn't work on the Ravens. Speed never beats the Ravens. The way to beat the Ravens is to use your bigger receivers, also go for the deep ball because the Ravens corners ball recognition is horrible.
    I agree, and disagree, big receivers do kill the Ravens, but speed does as well. Remember Chris Johnson last year? Sproles week 3? Both had big games. Ravens have had trouble with speedy guys as well as big physical WR's.

    Comment


    • #62
      I am not to worried about Berrian, Washington and Foxworth are possibly the fastest CB duo in the NFL. I am nervous on Rice dominating us.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
        I agree, and disagree, big receivers do kill the Ravens, but speed does as well. Remember Chris Johnson last year? Sproles week 3? Both had big games. Ravens have had trouble with speedy guys as well as big physical WR's.
        I think he was talking about speed from the WR position. RB's with speed like Sproles and Johnson will cause problems for every team.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          I live in Dundalk...........................:(
          Are you toothless? No...then I wasn't referring to you. I live in Rosedale so its not like its a big step up from Dundalk, or very far away either.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

          Comment


          • #65
            We're 3-2, its tuesday lets all calm down and get our grip back. This week is gonna be tough but even if we lose its only 3-3 we still control our own destiny. The O has to play better, the D has to play better, and Chris Carr needs to be a permanent fixture on the sideline.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

            Xbox Live - Kevown8999

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Are you toothless? No...then I wasn't referring to you. I live in Rosedale so its not like its a big step up from Dundalk, or very far away either.
              lol Rosedale is pretty decent place..............Dundalk is the mini city. Crackheads and drug dealers everywhere
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

              John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                We're 3-2, its tuesday lets all calm down and get our grip back. This week is gonna be tough but even if we lose its only 3-3 we still control our own destiny. The O has to play better, the D has to play better, and Chris Carr needs to be a permanent fixture on the sideline.
                Carr has got to go. I want to see Webb get in there for some plays. We're following the same path as the Jets it seems. We just need to get the D back to its usual form. We're straying too far away from the team's identity.

                Comment


                • #68
                  I am just tired of throwing it so much. We can run the ball............WE CAN RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!....................CAM IF YOU CAN HEAR ME WE CAN RUN THE BALL!!!!!! There is no reason to throw the ball so much when we have Ray Rice just unloading everytime he gets the ball. I don't know what is up with our defense but it isn't looking good
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                  John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I hope and pray that Cedric Benson's rapage of our defense is a wake-up call to Ray Lewis, he's gotta understand that while our offense is pretty good, its nowhere near as good as the Colts or Saints offense; Flacco and co. can put up points, but this is still a team that must be led defensively and right now, it just seems like our defense is expecting the offense to carry this team, and they just aren't that good yet.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I just watched one of Ocho's video blogs and he said when Ray hit him he was knocked out and when he got up he realized everyone seen him get hit so he jumped up and ACTED like he was going to do something. He was saying that Ray Lewis is starting to punk him and he shows his black eye from the hit. He said he really wanted to get up and tell Ray he was sorry for running in his area ahahahahha. Ray Lewis is awesome
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                      John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information