No announcement yet.

Week 6: Baltimore @ Minnesota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea IDC nakamura or Zbi or Webb at SS IDC. I have never seen a player so confused in a goalline situation then Landry on that 2nd TD to that TE.

Comment

I have always been a fan of Landry but he hasn't been good this year and if benching helps I say do it
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

one thing I noticed is everyone hates Frank Walker I understand he is crap, but when he got that second pass interference he kept a sure fire TD to a FG putting us in a position to win the game. I think that any other CB gives up a TD there. (Yes that shows how pathetic our secondary is)

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          one thing I noticed is everyone hates Frank Walker I understand he is crap, but when he got that second pass interference he kept a sure fire TD to a FG putting us in a position to win the game. I think that any other CB gives up a TD there. (Yes that shows how pathetic our secondary is)
          Frank Walker is completely worthless and I hate to defend him in any way, but he probably should have had some sort of safety help there. For some reason Landry and Reed were about 30 yards behind that play.

That said, it doesn't excuse committing a pass interference AND giving up a catch on the same play. That's just comical. Not only can you not keep your hands off him Frank, but he still makes the grab. Dude is trash.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information