Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 10: Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    Love the thought of bringing in Rob Ryan to be our DC.

    As for biggest need I still believe completely its WR. We need to revamp the entire receiving core, I don't know that I'd bring anybody back. If Washington is willing to do a 1 year deal on the cheap then I'd bring him back and start over completely at that position.
    Hopefully we can keep Washington and one of Clayton/Williams and sign a big free agent WR and go BPA in the draft.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

    John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      Love the thought of bringing in Rob Ryan to be our DC.

      As for biggest need I still believe completely its WR. We need to revamp the entire receiving core, I don't know that I'd bring anybody back. If Washington is willing to do a 1 year deal on the cheap then I'd bring him back and start over completely at that position.
      Yep, that's my view on the topic as well. We might not have much of a choice in the matter either with all of our FAs. We'll get Marcus Smith back next season, but who knows what he'll turn out to be. Nothing to count on in our plans for this off-season, that's for sure.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
        Hopefully we can keep Washington and one of Clayton/Williams and sign a big free agent WR and go BPA in the draft.
        Why do we need to keep Williams. He's pretty much worthless.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by America View Post
          Why do we need to keep Williams. He's pretty much worthless.
          Does anyone even know why he hasn't been playing? I mean do you really think we are going to get rid off all our our WR's? I just think if we can keep 2 of the ones we have now and get a good FA we will be ok.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

          John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            Does anyone even know why he hasn't been playing? I mean do you really think we are going to get rid off all our our WR's? I just think if we can keep 2 of the ones we have now and get a good FA we will be ok.
            yeah he definitely needs to see the field more. Cam's excuse for Willis not playing much is because Rice is playing real well, but he can't use that excuse for Williams, because none of the WR's are playing good enough to keep Williams on the bench, we need him on the field more on passing downs, he can work the slants/curls/hitches/outs just as good as Clayton AND he has height and speed to go deep, I know he's not producing but that's only because he isn't in the DAMN game, PUT HIM IN!!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
              yeah he definitely needs to see the field more. Cam's excuse for Willis not playing much is because Rice is playing real well, but he can't use that excuse for Williams, because none of the WR's are playing good enough to keep Williams on the bench, we need him on the field more on passing downs, he can work the slants/curls/hitches/outs just as good as Clayton AND he has height and speed to go deep, I know he's not producing but that's only because he isn't in the DAMN game, PUT HIM IN!!
              Yea but there has to be a reason. Is he really that bad in practice????? Where is ERU when you need him. He might of heard something about his favorite Raven.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

              John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

              Comment


              • #82
                From what I know its another C Mac type of situation where something D Will did in practice has put him in Harbaugh's doghouse and the Almighty Baugh will not let him out.

                D Will, the best WR on the team, needs to play more and quick! Clayton needs to hit the pine and then the road at the end of the year.
                HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                  From what I know its another C Mac type of situation where something D Will did in practice has put him in Harbaugh's doghouse and the Almighty Baugh will not let him out.

                  D Will, the best WR on the team, needs to play more and quick! Clayton needs to hit the pine and then the road at the end of the year.
                  I knew you would know something. Thank you. Anyway Mason is our best WR just to let you know.
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                  John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I am starting to wonder if Harbaugh dog house thing is getting a little ridiculous.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                      I am starting to wonder if Harbaugh dog house thing is getting a little ridiculous.
                      do we even know if he's in Harbaugh's "doghouse"?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X

                      Debug Information