Steven Hauschka Waived

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I just recently found out Ito is a kicker in the CFL.
    that explains the sudden dramatic increase in canadian pregnancies...

but really, Raymell baby Rice is working out, get another rutgers player!
    bengals trade for Leonard...look at them now. it's not a coincidence people!
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

shefter on espn insider just posted that he thinks is going to be cundiff.

Comment

I read it was between Nugent and Cundiff and we were higher on Nugent :shrugs:

Comment

yea who knows, I dont recall who Cundiff is, but I thought Nugent is a good kicker at NYJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            yea who knows, I dont recall who Cundiff is, but I thought Nugent is a good kicker at NYJ.
            Cundiff was with the Cowboys for a while, I will always remember him as the kicker who looks like the kid from the 6th sense.

Comment

great a 12 year old look a like 4 another 12 year old look a like. Can we just have Stover back :/

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                great a 12 year old look a like 4 another 12 year old look a like. Can we just have Stover back :/
                Of course, the way a guy looks determines his play on the field...

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                  Of course, the way a guy looks determines his play on the field...
                  It only determines his play off the field.
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

The Ravens signed the Ravens leading scorer: Cundiff

Comment

Think you meant Browns there, but yeah we signed him. Kind of a meh ove, but he's probably better than Hauschka and he was a perfect 6-6 while filling in for Dawson.

Comment

yeah, it was either him or Nugent and I'd rather have Cundiff. IDC about this move though, we shouldn't be dependent on a kicker if our offense could just execute like they did in the beginning of the year.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information