A Message To Paul Kruger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Message To Paul Kruger

Regardless of what I think of you, regardless of wether I believe you should be a Raven or even in the NFL at all for that matter......

Time to take off your training bra, your playin time is gonna get escalated and it's your time to prove me wrong! Please do it, please prove me wrong, make me eat all these words of hatred I spew to you. Show me something, anything at all to make me believe you belong in the NFL.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    Regardless of what I think of you, regardless of wether I believe you should be a Raven or even in the NFL at all for that matter......

Time to take off your training bra, your playin time is gonna get escalated and it's your time to prove me wrong! Please do it, please prove me wrong, make me eat all these words of hatred I spew to you. Show me something, anything at all to make me believe you belong in the NFL.
    This!!!!!!!!!!

He really needs to show up these next couple weeks. PLEASE BE A BEAST!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Is he gonna start? or are we gonna have a rotation of him Barnes and maybe Pryce/Edwards?

Comment

I thought of this thread tonight

Comment

Yeah its nice he made A play in 12 weeks, thats par for the course for second rd picks right......oh its not? Other teams 2nd rd picks make plays every week?....Dam!

Good for him, glad to see him make a play, now he has to prove he can be a consistent player and he has to improve his pass rushing, because in that aspect he is still pretty useless.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Through the pre-season I have always been impressed w/ Krueger coverage, but I agree we need to improve this pitiful pass rush

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information