Week 11: Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    Since we are so obsessed w/ dump offs to Ray Rice, why dont we line up in 4 WR sets to spread the defense out. Lineing up with 2 WR sets the whole world knows it will be a curl/out route to mason or a dump off to Rice.
    agreed, spreading defenses out in my mind is the way to pick them apart. But I don't think we are "obsessed" with dump offs, it's just that Clayton and Mason struggle to get separation so all Flacco can do is check down to Rice or Heap. The lack of a big physical WR is holding Flacco and the offense back and keeping it from being a dominate force in this league.

Comment

A big physical receiver probably wouldn't get much more separation than Mason or Clayton. We need somebody with real speed.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
        A big physical receiver probably wouldn't get much more separation than Mason or Clayton. We need somebody with real speed.
        when I said that I kinda meant someone who could get YAC, (i.e Marshall, Boldin, Steve Smith etc.) And a big physical WR wouldn't really need to get separation, just use that big body of theirs to shield of defenders and make the catch, or just throw it up to em.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information