Anyone going to Steelers @ Ravens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Steelers @ Ravens?

I'll be there. Just wanted to see if anyone else was going to be around. Going to a good tailgate, gonna be fun!

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

I'll be there like I am every week!
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I will as well, I am there every weekend. Just dont be a drunk douche and you shouldnt get your ass beat, there will be the traditional steelers suck but nothing should get to bad.

Comment

Don't wave your *** towel by me, because I will take it and throw it as usual.
        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

have you done that before ERU? If you did I give you props. When I went up to PITT my dad bought a terrible towel, IDK why he wanted it as a souvenior. We went into a all pitt sports memorabila store it was awkward as hell. When ever we go to away games he wants to get a Tshirt or something of the team, we get some wierd looks at the cash register.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            have you done that before ERU? If you did I give you props. When I went up to PITT my dad bought a terrible towel, IDK why he wanted it as a souvenior. We went into a all pitt sports memorabila store it was awkward as hell. When ever we go to away games he wants to get a Tshirt or something of the team, we get some wierd looks at the cash register.
            Yes I did, the game where Jamal went over 2,000, I had a very bad day got into a major argument with my then girlfriend and I got ****** plastered before that game. Everytime I saw someone with a terrible towel I grabbed it from em and threw it on the ground. Back in my younger days I'd mix it up with anybody anytime, nowadays I've calmed down to much so I doubt I'll do it sunday. But who knows, ultimately it depends on how the game goes.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Ha, awesome, well you guys let me know where you'll be at. Maybe I'll see ya and buy you a beer.

I'll be busting out my Santonio Holmes jersey, not sure on the towel, think they are a bit irrelevant away from home. Should be a blast though either way.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

That's not actually a bad idea. I'd want to get a souvenir from different places.

I'm hoping to go to the Dec 27th game at Heinz Field. I doubt I will, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                  Ha, awesome, well you guys let me know where you'll be at. Maybe I'll see ya and buy you a beer.

I'll be busting out my Santonio Holmes jersey, not sure on the towel, think they are a bit irrelevant away from home. Should be a blast though either way.
                  Well if you change that beer to a soda I'll tell ya where Im gonna be!! Upper deck endzone!!!
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

haha I am upperdeck endzone also. No beer for me also, no drinking during the season.

Comment

Like ERU, I'll be there like I am for every home game.

Steelers weeks are pretty special.

Comment

where do you sit dcarey? me and ERU are in the same endzone at the exact opposite spots basically.

Comment

where do you sit dcarey? me and ERU are in the same endzone at the exact opposite spots basically.
                          Section 141, row 6, to the left of the goal post.

Comment

I see you are right across. you are actually pretty close to the field then. how do you like those seats? The endzone seats are the best ever IDC what anyone says about the 50 yard line.

Comment

I see you are right across. you are actually pretty close to the field then. how do you like those seats? The endzone seats are the best ever IDC what anyone says about the 50 yard line.
                              Yeah we're real close to the field, I love them. The team warms up right there so it's pretty sweet. And I can see plays develop so well from the endzone.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information