No announcement yet.

Ravens VS. Steelers game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Webb will get the vast majority of time, he is thug nasty. We just dont want to key you guys in yet.

so is Polamalu 100% out?

Comment

Yes he is. We get Kirschke(sp) back, though.

Comment

I see, our main injury is Suggs, I doubt he will be able to come back but it would be nice, he always does goo against you guys. He got 2 sacks w/o being able to move his one arm in the playoff game

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          I think Webb will get the vast majority of time, he is thug nasty. We just dont want to key you guys in yet.

so is Polamalu 100% out?
          I pray you're right dude. Webb is a straight beast and a great overall football player. However, I've been hearing that Carr and Walker will also be rotating in with him and the thought of that just crushed any hope that I had of us beating Pittsburgh. Walker is garbage and Carr isn't playing as well as he can. Webb needs to start full-time.

Also just saw this on PFT.com

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...it-out-sunday/

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger might not play on Sunday after all.
          IMO, he'll end up playing come kickoff, the man's a warrior.

Comment

Don't listen to that. Big Ben will play. That same guy also reported that Casey Hampton might be cut. Dude is a tool and should be fired from NFLN. It is sad that they went from Adam Schefter to this clown.

Comment

yea Ben will play

Comment

It's gonna take more than a concussion to keep Big Ben out of this game IMO.

Comment

I know Walker isnt good and everyone hates him but I see this guy playing with more effort then anyone else in the secondary, I give him props for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    I know Walker isnt good and everyone hates him but I see this guy playing with more effort then anyone else in the secondary, I give him props for that.
                    yeah, I will give him that, and he's a good person off the field, just wished he wouldn't dress out for games.

Also, HinesWardJr. why don't you like La Canfora? just curious?

Comment

Keys to victory

-keep your cool- Yes JJ and Daren Stone cut this stupid sh!t w/ JJ penalty we had a big momentum swing an Daren stone ruined our chances at the superbowl. Anyone know if that idiot got a superbowl ring from Pitt?

hit big ben, I am not saying hurt him but if he can hit him even if he gets a pass off it might be sub consciously effect him.

-protect Flacco- Pitt will bring the blitz and since we are now obsessed with passing we got to keep him upright. I think that ankle injury might be affecting him and Pitt will blitz with very good rushers so we got to keep him standing.

-also hurt Hines Ward, that will help. :)

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        yeah, I will give him that, and he's a good person off the field, just wished he wouldn't dress out for games.

Also, HinesWardJr. why don't you like La Canfora? just curious?
                        Just because he is a tool and isn't that good at being an "insider". He seems to be wrong more than right.

Comment

watching the replay of the Ravens steelers on NFL network is pissing me off. No way was that a 1st ggggrrrrrrr

Comment

Wow, Graham Gano just kicked the game winning FG in overtime to win the first ever UFL championship. I'm not gonna bag the coaching staff for making the wrong choice, but damn, we are a very unlucky team this year.

Comment

Great teams are suppose to overcome bad breaks. I guess the Ravens is no great team then. :D

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                Great teams are suppose to overcome bad breaks. I guess the Ravens is no great team then. :D
                                Neither are the Steelers! :)

How does 1 lose to Kansas City?
                                HALL OF FAMER!
                                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information