X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
    Neither are the Steelers! :)

How does 1 lose to Kansas City?
    By being an inconsistant, overrated bunch.

I don't get it. The Steelers have one of the most talented teams in the league yet 6-4.

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10442146/Roethlisberger-won't-play-Sunday-

Roethlisberger OUT.

I change my prediction:

Ravens 20
      Steelers 10

I don't get it. The Steelers have one of the most talented teams in the league yet 6-4.
      If anyone understands it, its Ravens fans. We're in the same position.

Comment

I've seen that scrolling across the bottom of ESPNEWS too. I'll believe it when I see him not dressed for the game on the sidelines, but hey we might not get swept by PIT this year now :D.

Comment

This game just got really boring.

Comment

Schefter is saying that Clayton has confirmed the Glazer report now.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              By being an inconsistant, overrated bunch.

I dont know about the most talented teams in the league sort of deal. Ive always been a firm believer that scheme plays a big role in your success. Im not saying you dont have talent on your team, you certainly do, but I think the elite talent on your team is the coaching staff. You consistently get great coaching and that allows for some players who I dont consider extremely talented players (a la your OLB's, although I do love Woodley) to put up better numbers then they would in other situations.

You are right though, it has been inconsistency that has screwed you this year.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

welp...

being without troy and ben... it seems as though we have no chance

may even sell my tickets to the game tomm

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I still think we have a chance. A guy like Dixon who has been sitting for 2 years. He has learned SOMETHING from Ben and Batch. And he is a huge double threat. Passing and running. I hope.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

The good thing is that we've got somebody that's similar to Dixon in Troy Smith. He's a pretty good guy to emulate Dixon in practice.

Comment

I am extremely upset that Ben is not playing. Why not say he won't play early in the week instead of the day before a game and we are only with 1 quarterback on the active roster? It's dumb.

Comment

I kinda wanted Big Ben to play. It's not the same game when he's out. I hope Dixon will keep it interesting :)

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                          The good thing is that we've got somebody that's similar to Dixon in Troy Smith. He's a pretty good guy to emulate Dixon in practice.
                          But with Dixon being better. :D

Comment

But with Dixon being better. :D
                            Maybe at running the ball...

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                              Maybe at running the ball...
                              When I saw Dixon in TC, he looked a lot better at throwing the ball. I don't want him to throw a lot of deep passes tomorrow, but I do believe he could surprise people tomorrow with how well he can throw. He has an awkward delivery, though.

Steeler option football FTW!

Comment

When I saw Dixon in TC, he looked a lot better at throwing the ball. I don't want him to throw a lot of deep passes tomorrow, but I do believe he could surprise people tomorrow with how well he can throw. He has an awkward delivery, though.

Steeler option football FTW!
                                Haha we can't really say who's better because neither have seen that much action (at least Troy hasn't for the past 1.5ish seasons). I always like seeing new guys play though, adds a bit of mystery to the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information