No announcement yet.

Ravens VS. Steelers game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over / under on amount of hours dixon sleeps tonight...

i think the line should start at 4

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I doubt Dixon sleeps at all. Not the most ideal matchup to go against in his first career start.

But noone has film on him since college so that does not help. That could work in the Steelers' advantage.

Comment

I wonder if having Ngata helps at all when scheming against Dixon. Not sure if Dixon was the starter while Haloti was at Oregon, but it could help a little bit. I kind of doubt it though.

Comment

I'm still picking the Steelers to win......

Reason is with a guy like Dixon we have no professional gaame tape of how he'll react to certain things so we're at a big disadvantage. not to mention we only had today to prepare for him, so needless to say Im not feeling any more confident then I was yesterday.

That said we also don't know if Dixon can respond to adversity and how his teammates will react to him. So thats why Im not changing my score one way or the other.....

Steelers 17
          Ravens 15
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

without big ben the steelers won't be able to beat us.
            28-21

Go Celtics
            Go Irish
            Go Ravens

Comment

I think without Troy P. roaming we have a good shot at throwing on this defense. I say we win 24-17
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I agree with exactly what ERU said, remember our season opener vs. Kansas City? We weren't sure if it would be Cassel or Croyle to prepare for and look how that game turned out. Croyle threw 2 TD's and no picks. If Dennis Dixon can duplicate his success, I doubt I our offense can keep up, let's not forget with or without Polamalu, the Steelers are still the #1 defense.

Comment

you guys are selling yourself wayyy short... without poly, ben, smith... our terrible ST's and our 4th quarter non-existent defense + new qb.. i think you guys win pretty easily... 24 - 9

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                    you guys are selling yourself wayyy short... without poly, ben, smith... our terrible ST's and our 4th quarter non-existent defense + new qb.. i think you guys win pretty easily... 24 - 9
                    We just aren't playing well right now. Sure, on paper it looks like we should win somewhat easily. Our first half offense is in a terrible funk, although our defense has stepped it up as of late. The special teams angle could be interesting though, I think since Webb has been our KR we've been top 5 in that department (don't quote me on it though).

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
                      Even without Smith, no team has been able to run on us. I like Ray Rice and all, but we will be able to stop their run and make the Ravens pass on us.

If Arians doesn't get cute with his game plan(he will by the way), then I think we can escape this week with a win. We just got to play sound football. Dixon hopefully doesn't make mistakes.

I'll say it's a close game. 13-12 or something like that.

I think the defense and vets rally around Dixon and will play pissed off by losing 2 straight and giving up a win against a very beatable team in Kansas City.

Dixon could spring some big runs tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Even without Smith, no team has been able to run on us. I like Ray Rice and all, but we will be able to stop their run and make the Ravens pass on us.

If Arians doesn't get cute with his game plan(he will by the way), then I think we can escape this week with a win. We just got to play sound football. Dixon hopefully doesn't make mistakes.

I'll say it's a close game. 13-12 or something like that.

I think the defense and vets rally around Dixon and will play pissed off by losing 2 straight and giving up a win against a very beatable team in Kansas City.

Dixon could spring some big runs tonight.
                        Hines...you arent winning with those injuries. Sig bet?
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Hines...you arent winning with those injuries. Sig bet?
                          I am not saying we are winning and I am not saying we are loosing. I am just saying Dixon could surprise. We've won with Ben and Troy out before. Yeah this game is against the Ravens, but they don't scare me like year's past.

What would be the bet?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            I am not saying we are winning and I am not saying we are loosing. I am just saying Dixon could surprise. We've won with Ben and Troy out before. Yeah this game is against the Ravens, but they don't scare me like year's past.

What would be the bet?
                            If the Ravens win, I get to design a sig for you to wear for 2 weeks. If Steelers win, you get to design a sig for me to wear for 2 weeks. No limitations on what the sig is.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I agree, the Steelers defense is probably going to step it up big-time, and that is bad news for our offense. They have just had no rhyme these past weeks and they aren't going to have it easy tonight. I pray Cameron runs the ball 30+ times and when we do pass, spread the field with Kelly/Demetrius, Mason, Clayton, Rice and Heap.

If we don't win tonight, then, we must win every single game left on the schedule to get to 10-6, so this game is HUGE!

so pumped, this rivalry always gets me :)

Comment

I will take it if HWJ doesn't want to.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information