Ravens VS. Steelers game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
    I agree, the Steelers defense is probably going to step it up big-time, and that is bad news for our offense. They have just had no rhyme these past weeks and they aren't going to have it easy tonight. I pray Cameron runs the ball 30+ times and when we do pass, spread the field with Kelly/Demetrius, Mason, Clayton, Rice and Heap.

If we don't win tonight, then, we must win every single game left on the schedule to get to 10-6, so this game is HUGE!

so pumped, this rivalry always gets me :)
    Oh I love this rivalry. I would put it in the top 3 rivalries in the game right now.

Thing people like to dismiss is the fact that Tyrone Carter is a way better tackler than Troy. Troy is the playmaker, Carter is the run stuffer. I wished we could try and put Clark at SS and Tyrone at FS because TC always plays well at FS.

Also, the game is in primetime and the Steelers always seem to win on primetime.

But that was with Ben. Cannot wait, though.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      I will take it if HWJ doesn't want to.
      I'll let you take the bet. I already have the Bengals in my sig. I don't feel like having the Ravens in it either if the Steelers lose.

Next game I am down for a sig bet, though.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        If the Ravens win, I get to design a sig for you to wear for 2 weeks. If Steelers win, you get to design a sig for me to wear for 2 weeks. No limitations on what the sig is.
        Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        I'll let you take the bet. I already have the Bengals in my sig. I don't feel like having the Ravens in it either if the Steelers lose.

Next game I am down for a sig bet, though.
        Alright APS, are ya down??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Deal. Sig bet it is, 2 weeks.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

KRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGER!!! If anything, take that ERU ;).

It might be petty, but spending a 2nd round pick if even only for a single victory against PIT is worth it to me :D.
            Last edited by coordinator0; 11-29-2009, 10:51 PM.

Comment

gg guys, closer than i thought... but i think id rather have seen a blowout than to lose like that

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Great win tonight. I'm glad you beat the Steelers. Someone had to

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                  Great win tonight. I'm glad you beat the Steelers. Someone had to
                  We'll try to beat the Packers next week too :D. Should be the most penalized game of the year.

Comment

I'll post my thoughts later but wow, did yall see how well we ran the ball?? and this was against the NFL's best run defense. We should definetily continue this style of offense. We aren't a run n' gun offense yet, we worked well in this down hill, smash mouth offense with the unbalanced lines and hard play actions. CONTINUE THIS CAM!!

Props out to the defense, they played decent throughout the game, kinda upset with the lack of a sack but they made a play when it mattered.

GREAT WIN, now we HAVE to beat Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit, and Oakland to end up 10-6. So the game in Pittsburgh now isn't a must win, so far.
                    Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 11-29-2009, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                      I'll post my thoughts later but wow, did yall see how well we ran the ball?? and this was against the NFL's best run defense. We should definetily continue this style of offense. We aren't a run n' gun offense yet, we worked well in this down hill, smash mouth offense with the unbalanced lines and hard play actions. CONTINUE THIS CAM!!

Props out to the defense, they played decent throughout the game, kinda upset with the lack of a sack but they made a play when it mattered.

GREAT WIN, now we HAVE to beat Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit, and Oakland to end up 10-6. So the game in Pittsburgh now isn't a must win, so far.
                      The Steelers rush D is not the same with Smith and Polamalu out, but the Ravens did do a nice job running the ball. Both teams ran with some success, which is uncharacteristic of this rivalry.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Good game Raven fans. I cannot blame Dixon at all for this loss. If Ben is in, we win the game.

Comment

yea good game, if we play like this again at PIT PIT will beat us by 30.

-I have came to the conclussion that Lardarius Webb is the definition of swag that guy is a beast

-Krueger I am glad he could come up big

-I think flacco ankle has been bothering him since minnesota and it got worse today.

Comment

Hmmmm soooooo TT...What kind of sig should I draw up for you :)
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
                              KRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGER!!! If anything, take that ERU ;).

It might be petty, but spending a 2nd round pick if even only for a single victory against PIT is worth it to me :D.
                              Yea he really showed me! That 1 play in 12 weeks....wow.

Nah Im happy he made a play, its nice when your 2nd rd pick is actually on the active roster for back to back weeks......pretty much every other team in the NFL's 2nd rd pick is active every single week.

I enjoyed the outcome for about a split second, and couldn't help but realize how counterfeit this win is, but I'll take it for now. Pretty much every week now is win or you're out for us so it'll be exciting at least until next monday night. Maybe against that God awful o line in Green Bay Kruger might get his first career sack!.....but I'll believe that when I see it.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I am surprised that the Ravens did not get a sack on Dixon yet we had 4 or 5 on Flacco.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information