No announcement yet.

Ravens VS. Steelers game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol TT, I like your new sig man. Classy and accurate.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      some people on the official RAvens board are saying Troy Smith should start and compared Flacco to Boller. WTF is this world coming 2.
      Im not gonna go that far, but Flacco has regressed and at times looks lost out there. His passes are constantly high and behind our WRs, and he's missing alot of open plays. That said he is still the best option at QB on this team, but he certainly doesn't look like he is gonna be an elite QB in the NFL at the moment.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Flacco never plays well against the Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          lol TT, I like your new sig man. Classy and accurate.
          How does everyone like it??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

OMG this is awesome I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Im not gonna go that far, but Flacco has regressed and at times looks lost out there. His passes are constantly high and behind our WRs, and he's missing alot of open plays. That said he is still the best option at QB on this team, but he certainly doesn't look like he is gonna be an elite QB in the NFL at the moment.
              he is still a very young QB, and is hurt. Plus the oline looked bad, I still think Flacco can become awesome QB

Comment

He won't be good unless you surround him with weapons. Rice is a start, but it seems like you guys rely on him way too much. He's on my fantasy team so I am not complaining too much this season.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  He won't be good unless you surround him with weapons. Rice is a start, but it seems like you guys rely on him way too much. He's on my fantasy team so I am not complaining too much this season.
                  Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it. We've got a good foundation in the offensive line (although they weren't very good last night) and good backs, now it's time to get talent on the outside. WR/TE is easily the biggest need on offense, and one I hope to see finally addressed this off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    I agree, he is throwing fades to Mark Clayton and Derrick Mason, and it rarely works. We need to utilize Todd Heap more and bring a playmaker at WR. Whether it's a speedy deep threat or a physical big bodied player, he needs someone in the near future. I do think he has the tools and mechanics to become a pro bowl QB though. I'm definitely not gonna give up on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                      I agree, he is throwing fades to Mark Clayton and Derrick Mason, and it rarely works. We need to utilize Todd Heap more and bring a playmaker at WR. Whether it's a speedy deep threat or a physical big bodied player, he needs someone in the near future. I do think he has the tools and mechanics to become a pro bowl QB though. I'm definitely not gonna give up on him.
                      IMO, Flacco has one of the best arms in the NFL. I could see you guys getting a deep threat to compliment that arm. Derrick Mason is an ageless wonder and could play till he is 50. Clayton isn't that good. Sucks because I had high hopes for him coming out. Heap isn't as dangerous as he was, but could still be effective if given the targets. He's ailing from the Heath Miller sydrome now.

Comment

• yea my prediction for the game Clayton dominates was DET but since he put up great numbers against you guys expect 3 catches for 37 yards next game.

Flacco can become a beast if he gets legit weapons

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                          yea my prediction for the game Clayton dominates was DET but since he put up great numbers against you guys expect 3 catches for 37 yards next game.

Flacco can become a beast if he gets legit weapons
                          he might have one more touchdown this season. just maybe.

Comment

• the more I think about it, I am convinced this is the rivlary of the decade, it is either a really close game or a blow out that has a bunch of hits that go on jacked up of the year. Everyone says Pats VS. Colts but thats a Manning VS. Brady thing. If they got traded next season no one will give a crap about pats VS. colts. If Ray, Big Ben, and Troy got traded it would be still be intense rivlary

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information