No announcement yet.

Week 14: Baltimore Ravens vs. Detroit Lions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout I dont care who the QB is for Oakland, as a Ravens fan watching this team all year there isn't a game I feel like we're gonna win outright, because you never know which Ravens will show up.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
      How bout I dont care who the QB is for Oakland, as a Ravens fan watching this team all year there isn't a game I feel like we're gonna win outright, because you never know which Ravens will show up.
      I agree with you here, even if our defense does well what will Cameron do? Will he run it again or will he go back to pass 1st which worked for the 1st 6 weeks until the league figured out it was only going to Mason or Rice?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Don't underestimate the Raiders. The Steelers did and look at what happened.
        Well, the Raven's don't lose to sub-par teams. Harbaugh does a pretty good job of keeping the team focused on one week at a time. They won't lose the games that they're supposed win.

Comment

On paper, the Raiders are better than sub par. If Gradkowski was their qb for the whole year, I think they'd be flirting with .500. They beat a very solid Bengal, Eagle, and Steeler team. Granted the Steelers are struggling, they're still solid nonetheless.

Comment

The Raiders have been beating teams they should lose to and losing to teams they have a good chance against. They play up and down to their competition.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information