No announcement yet.

Week 16: Ravens @ Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw it! I'm tired of naysaying on this team. Yeah they're inconsistent. Yeah Cam Cameron focuses on Rice too much at times. Yeah our WR's are lacking.

Doesn't matter!

We control our own destiny and whether or not Pittsburgh has any hope after the game. Man up boys its going to be a dog fight.

27-17 Ravens

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Ravens fans on NFLDC= Lame/****/douchebags/
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

yea I may look like a debbie downer, but I am pessimistic in things I cant control just the way I think. I do agree it will be an exciting dog fight and I would love to see us sweep pitt after they swept us last year. I expect Suggs to have a good game I am sure it killed him inside when he missed PITT last game. He hates the steelers as much as the fans.

Comment

I'm happy that Carr is starting over Walker. At least he has been somewhat decent the last few games where Walker just continues to suck. Ivy most likely won't get much/any time on defense so I'm not worried about that. Again, this will come down to who wins the battle in the trenches. Not necessarily in the run game, but pass-protection will be a must this weekend. I'm expecting us to go to a pass-first game plan this weekend. Hopefully Williams can continue his good play, he deserves it. Washington needs to be used more IMO, and I hope Clayton doesn't see too many snaps. No predictions (these games are always tough), but go Ravens.

Comment

Originally posted by coordinator0 View Post
            I'm happy that Carr is starting over Walker. At least he has been somewhat decent the last few games where Walker just continues to suck. Ivy most likely won't get much/any time on defense so I'm not worried about that. Again, this will come down to who wins the battle in the trenches. Not necessarily in the run game, but pass-protection will be a must this weekend. I'm expecting us to go to a pass-first game plan this weekend. Hopefully Williams can continue his good play, he deserves it. Washington needs to be used more IMO, and I hope Clayton doesn't see too many snaps. No predictions (these games are always tough), but go Ravens.
            That's what I've been saying all week. If our front seven can play lights out, they can make up for the depleted secondary, but that's a big IF. They've haven't done so all year, so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Offensively, I agree with you, we need to give Flacco time and room to step up in the pocket and also run block effectively.

If our lines can dominate the game, then it makes up for the lack or WR's or DB's, so let's hope they have a good game!

Comment

Something I found interesting is that Baltimore is the only team this year that hasn't sacked the Steelers.

Comment

when you only rush 4 lineman who should be 34 line they wont generate sacks. No one fits in mattisons defense. He is running a soft cover 2 like Indy or Tampa back in the day when every play fits a aggressive 34 D. I am surprised he has had the success he is having w/ a sketchy pass rush.

I think if we go back to running the rock, w/ Rice McGahee and McClain getting a lot of carries it will be effective. then in the 4th quarter when steelers have had a history this season of collapsing we can use that running attack to set up the pass. I think if we do that we will win.

Comment

I think this game will be allot closer than most you ravens fans think it will...you may have a depleted secondary...but at least you have one! XD Ours is honestly god awfull. And going back to O'Niel Cousins...even if he does start, hes the kinda OT that usually does well against James Harrison...hes smaller and faster, so he cant use his leverage and speed to as much advantage as he does against taller tackles.

That being said i expect a big game from our WR's...and a disruptive night from Lamarr Woodley...hopefully a few big plays here and there will be enough to win this one.

Steelers : 24 - 21

Comment

I think Cousins will/would line up against Woodley rather than Harrison. At least that's where he's started while Gaither is out.

Comment

Gaither and Reed are out. Not good so far.

And yes, Cousins will be going up agianst Woodley, not Harrison. not good either.

Comment

everythings going in Pittsburghs favor right now.

Comment

Cousins is KILLING us right now

Comment

And how has Katula not been cut already.

Comment

Originally posted by Hound View Post
                              And how has Katula not been cut already.
                              He's been hurt all season. I wish he would be put on IR because he isn't good at all right now. We signed a longsnapper this week and I expect him to be used once he learns the playbook.

Comment

Jesus Lord, Frank Walker, you are god awful.

Why is he still on the team?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information